can anybody post a good hi-res pic of a Epi Les Paul Standard EBONY without a pickguard?

edit: typo
Last edited by Raziel123 at Jun 14, 2008,
i googled but i thought that was a custom? or is it really a standard? (hard to read the truss rod but it actually does look like it says standard)

i also wanted a different angle though..
It only has top binding and it's one colored so its a standard

But i can't help you more then that soryy
thank you still.

im undecided between the ebony and the vintage sunburst, they're both the same guitars, just need to see which look cooler.. i hate the pickguard on the ebony so want to see it without it. that pic already gives me a good idea but any more pics from anyone else will be welcome.
Quote by Raziel123
thank you still.

im undecided between the ebony and the vintage sunburst, they're both the same guitars, just need to see which look cooler.. i hate the pickguard on the ebony so want to see it without it. that pic already gives me a good idea but any more pics from anyone else will be welcome.

go to a store where they have them both and pick one based on the sound and feel.
every guitar differs, sometimes the differences are (very) minor but they always differ. i bet one of the two in a store will sound better than the other one.
it'll be kind of hard finging it though. today i went to town and the only epi lp standard was a heritage cherry burst :\