OK guitar center did it again, i told them to order the dean explopsion razorback and they didnt do it on time,
i have to tell them a guitar they have on time so they can give it to my friend whos coming to israel
ok listen, what guitar should i get?
from 500-1100 $ a little more if its neccesary
i'd preffer a good guitar for metal
what type of bridge, pups, wood, type of neck.

But we might be looking at an ESP
What amp will you run it through?
Quote by primusfan
It wasn't mean, it was Portuguese.

Master Saruwatari of the Pit Samurai Pm theguitarist to join

Membro do clube Português do UG.
crate 15w it doesnt matter, i just need one fast, please dont say just like jackson, if you can say the full name
and i would like one fwith a tremolo bar like a floyd rose maybe or something better
Got a friend with one of those Scheters and there very good i'd go for that if I was you because it should meet your specifications.
Jackson DKMG, I have one and I love it. You could probably get better for 1000 $ but there's absolutely nothing wrong with it. The EMG's are nice, fast fretboard, tremolo is always in tune, nice low action etc - This is on my DKMG of course, it naturally differs for each guitar.
The hellraiser might be better though, since it has an original floyd rose. I don't know anything about how the neck on it is though and other stuff like that, but it seems nice.
I have played schecters before. They are a good deal for what you pay. I say choose the schecter
Quote by StreetLight3989
Whatever but if I was to rate the austinaracadium he gets a 10.

My Gear

Stagg S350-MRD
Epiphone LP-100
Yamaha F325
Line 6 Spider 3
Peavey Rage158 (for sale)
Crate Palomino V8
DigiTech RP250(for sale)
MXR M-86
Quote by jmag
What amp will you run it through?

Quote by deanexplosion99
crate 15w it doesnt matter...

Actually it kind of does, that's why someone asked. Frankly you'd be wasting your money spending so much money on a guitar and running it through a terrible amp. I suggest spending half of you budget on a guitar and getting a better amp as well as soon as you get the opportunity.