so.. you might noticed that i was asking for an advice on a strat earlier ... and i found out it's H S H routed.... so i'm about to put a humbucker PU into it, so i will be able to do some rockin'...

i need something that could cover most of the distorted classic rock...
the first thing i came across.... -> p.90!!! so.. i was wondering.. how would a p90 sound on neck position?... i dont have any expirience from that, os i'm just asking ... would it be even able to insert a p90 in there?...

however... if that one wouldnt do the job.... which PU would you chose for neck position.... (i personally would like to have a singlecoil in the bridge position and in the middle... -> humbucker in the neck position...)
.. if it doesn't work that way suggest a PU for the bridge position

thanks in advice
Quote by Moggan13
Serjem is like a Bishops testicals: Swollen
ಠ_ಠ
IIIIfb * KARKOLI * ytIIII(mostly rock... a little funky, a little hard just the way you want it )
P-90s aren't humbucker sized.
And all that bit and treble would be lost at neck position.
Get a GFS dream 90, pop it in the bridge, a Seymour duncan cool rails in the middle, and a gibson 490R in the neck, you'll have every tone you'd ever need right there.
Please do not insinuate anything sexual from that.

Quote by cobain_is_king
If your friends don't like your guitar, cover it in stickers and it'll be teh rawks!
you can get humbucker sized p90s from seymour duncan. they have the P-Rails, which can be wired with a push/pull pot to get single coil, humbucker and P90 sounds..

by the way, what's your guitar and amp? what tone are you after?
Ibanez RG321MH (Air Classic/Tone Zone)
Fernandes Telecaster (Twang King/stock bridge pickup)
Blackstar HT-20 (Scumback 55 speaker/ Tung Sol tubes)
TC Electronic Nova Repeater
Lava Cables Clear Connect, Soar and Mini ELC
You may want to unscrew your pickguard and check the routing on your strat before you put too much thought into this as well...