JACKSON WARRIOR WITH EMG'S AND SPERZEL LOCKING TUNERS

Minimal use, had a very VERY careful owner (me lol), no dents whatsoever, only playing wear (all pick scratches can be polished). the crappy jackson pickups have been replaced with brand new EMG Zakk Wylde pickups which means an EMG 85 in the neck and and EMG 81 in the bridge. These pickups are truly some of the best available, used by the likes of Kirk Hammet, James Hetfield, Dave Gilmore etc. I have also added another 9V Battery in series which just makes the tone far superior to any pickup combination i've ever heard (if you want to keep the pickups stock with one battery just email me). On top of all of this i've fitted some sperzel locking tuners which eliminates ALL tuning problems.

The action is extremely low with no fret buzz, the neck is fast and the joint is contoured for great high fret acccess. the only reason i'm selling this guitar is because i am going to uni and i need the funds.

i will send a free set of strings, a free official jackson guitar gigbag and a free gibson guitar strap with a single straplock cause thats all you need.

EMG's (£120) + sperzels (£30) + profesional installation (£30) + the bag (£20) + strap (£5) + the guitar itself (£200) this makes the whole kit worth £400, this is a quality guitar and simply a bargain at £250

now for the specs:

BODY Alder
NECK Bolt-On Maple
NECK DIMENSIONS 1st Fret: .775”, 12th Fret: .910”
TUNING MACHINES sperzel USA locking machines
FINGERBOARD Rosewood
NO. OF FRETS 24 Jumbo Frets
BRIDGE PICKUP EMG ZW 81
NECK PICKUP EMG ZW 85
CONTROLS Master Volume,
Master Tone,
BRIDGE JT390 Adjustable Bridge with Strings-Through-Body For Ultra Sustain
PICKUP SWITCHING 3-Position Blade:
Position 1. Bridge Pickup
Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups
Position 3. Neck Pickup
HARDWARE Chrome
STRINGS NPS, Gauges:
.009, .011, .016, .024, .032, .042
CASE Jackson gigbag
PICKGUARD None
SCALE LENGTH 25.5”
WIDTH AT NUT 1-11/16”

UNIQUE FEATURES Compound (12” to 14&rdquo Fingerboard Radius

pics are here

Last edited by metallica92 at Jun 14, 2008,
How much is that in american dollars
Ibanez RG7321
Jackson Randy Rhoads V with Floyd Rose
Peavey Valveking 112
Digitech RP70 Guitar Processor
Quote by TheDarkestNights
If it's still unsold when GCSE results come out, message me.

sure thing
Quote by Lethal Dosage
How much is that in american dollars

roughly 2 dollars to a pound so it's around $500
free bump for you. Wish I had the dosh right now.
Member of the Bugera Users Militia

Quote by JagerSlushy
Go with Ibanez...Or if you're going high-end, get a Jackson.
stop double posting u idiot
Last edited by Jizkid Jnr at Jun 17, 2008,
Sorry but I have to tell you two things:

1 - The rules of this forum limit bumping to once in any 24 hour period and only 3 times a week, if you bump again I'll have to report you.

2 - David Gilmour doesn't use EMGs anymore, he used them for a while for live only but got rid of them because they apparently don't sound strat-ish enough and he never used them on any of the Pink Floyd albums. Even if he was still using EMGs he wouldn't be using those anyway.
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
Quote by Zaphod_Beeblebr
Sorry but I have to tell you two things:

1 - The rules of this forum limit bumping to once in any 24 hour period and only 3 times a week, if you bump again I'll have to report you.

2 - David Gilmour doesn't use EMGs anymore, he used them for a while for live only but got rid of them because they apparently don't sound strat-ish enough and he never used them on any of the Pink Floyd albums. Even if he was still using EMGs he wouldn't be using those anyway.

well it does say usED doesnt it? and its just a description of the reputation of the general pickups