is it possible that i could put a floyd rose on my strat copy? i could just get locking tuners and a bone nut, though, i just want to know if it could be done
WHat's the cost comparision between your Strat copy and the Floyd Rose? Are you putting 200.00 bridge on a 200.00 guitar? If so I wouldn't bother.
Moving on.....
Quote by KenG
WHat's the cost comparision between your Strat copy and the Floyd Rose? Are you putting 200.00 bridge on a 200.00 guitar? If so I wouldn't bother.

its very, very, very cheap. with the crappy amp it came with it was 120.00. sounds really good though with its fake looking pickups, sounds more full bodied than most squires in my opinion, at least with heavier strings.
For the price of routing, a good FR, and tuners or locking nut you could buy a new guitar with a FR. Its just not worth it to spend 3 or 400 dollars to mod a 100 dollar guitar.
Quote by Tackleberry
For the price of routing, a good FR, and tuners or locking nut you could buy a new guitar with a FR. Its just not worth it to spend 3 or 400 dollars to mod a 100 dollar guitar.

+1
SEARCH! In the last few months I have read so many damn posts about this. Just use the SEARCH! ****!
Enjoi <--- Friend me
Quote by Scowmoo
Otter, you're my new god.