And it really is uncomfortable.

But at least it's not as bad as when we used to have to wear school uniform, and it pulled your underwear right up so it hung out of the top of the trousers.

It's really difficult to find comfortable boxers, and when you finally do, they're in colours or patterns that aren't really socially acceptable. (Although obviously, this is information that will never be disclosed in the ideal social situation, but there's always the offchance that your pants fall down, or someone attacks you and rips them off)

So I thought I'd start an official boxer shorts thread, for Q and A, advice, and support.

Here's a brief FAQ, which will expand with the thread.

~~~

Q: My boxers are too lose at the front and too tight at the back.
A: They're back to front.

Q: My boxers have space for two torsos, and only one leg.
A: They're upside-down.

Q: Once I put my boxer shorts on, it's impossible to button them up, due to placement of the buttons.
A: They're inside-out.

Yes, I know I have too much time on my hands, and yes, I know this thread will fail, but that is a risk I have taken into drunken consideration.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
Lol.
Xbox Live tag: Dream Away Rain
Add!

Quote by marko'd
dont sweat how quick your progressing, i heard that Jimi hendrix didnt get his legendary guitar skills until he was dead

Quote by Dreadnought
+ MOTHERFUCKIN' 1
Sometimes I wear really horrible underwear, and feel smug all day knowing that people are unwittingly talking to someone in a frilly thong with sequins on.
The will to neither strive nor cry,
The power to feel with others give.
Calm, calm me more; nor let me die
Before I have begun to live.

-Matthew Arnold

Arguments are to be avoided; they are always vulgar and often convincing.
Quote by SilenceIsGolden
phail

Take it to the panties thread, old man.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
I had no choice one time but to wear a pair of stupidly tight boxers. my bollocks were nearly crushed
Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
Wiggy = legend.

Devil's Advocate
Quote by Dinkydaisy
Sometimes I wear really horrible underwear, and feel smug all day knowing that people are unwittingly talking to someone in a frilly thong with sequins on.

You too?
Demolition hands.... Got 'em!
Quote by rabidguitarist

So I thought I'd start an official boxer shorts thread, for Q and A, advice, and support.

lawlpun
If man is 5, if man is 5, if man is 5,
then the Devil is 6, then the Devil is 6, then the Devil is 6, the Devil is 6,
And if the Devil is 6,

then God is 7, then God is 7, then God is 7
This monkey's gone to heaven.
This thread made me and my dad laugh uncontrollably for about ten minutes. Good Job
Bristol Rovers

Up the Gas!

Please, call me Joe.
Quote by rabidguitarist

But at least it's not as bad as when we used to have to wear school uniform, and it pulled your underwear right up so it hung out of the top of the trousers.

It's really difficult to find comfortable boxers, and when you finally do, they're in colours or patterns that aren't really socially acceptable. (Although obviously, this is information that will never be disclosed in the ideal social situation, but there's always the offchance that your pants fall down, or someone attacks you and rips them off)

~~~

Q: My boxers are too lose at the front and too tight at the back.
A: They're back to front.

Q: My boxers have space for two torsos, and only one leg.
A: They're upside-down.

Q: Once I put my boxer shorts on, it's impossible to button them up, due to placement of the buttons.
A: They're inside-out.

Yes, I know I have too much time on my hands, and yes, I know this thread will fail, but that is a risk I have taken into drunken consideration.

What kind of gay ass boxers have buttons?
Quote by brandooon
Buy both pickups. Rub icyhot on both of them. Sandwich your penis between them and walk to the nearest homeless shelter with your brand new icyhot penis sandwich.
Quote by Dinkydaisy

I do that but with free-balling.

In the co-op

Talking to the deaf till worker

SHUT UP!
The DNA results show that Jeremy Kyle is a nob.

Quote by titsmcgee852
I want to look at your sexual naked body.
Quote by theking182
lawlpun

See? I'm not just the average spammer you know.

There's a couple more pun words in there, look out for them.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Quote by templar08
This thread made me and my dad laugh uncontrollably for about ten minutes. Good Job

yet you post this a mere six minutes after the actual thread was posted? does templar08 have some time traveling device he's withholding from us?
If man is 5, if man is 5, if man is 5,
then the Devil is 6, then the Devil is 6, then the Devil is 6, the Devil is 6,
And if the Devil is 6,

then God is 7, then God is 7, then God is 7
This monkey's gone to heaven.
Quote by Woogles

r u for real?

'08 Ibanez S5470 Prestige
Gibson SG Special - discontinued teal finish
Mesa Boogie Triple Rectifier
4x12 Mesa Oversized Slanted Cab
BOSS TU-2
iSP Decimator
Quote by rabidguitarist

we should call this boxer shorts anonymous..a boxer shorts support group
I prefer wearing those boxer underwear hybrid things. It's a lot more comfortable than boxers because my penis won't try to search for sunlight through the leggings, and they fit pretty well and won't constrict your crotch.
Quote by OddOneOut
Why do guys never buy their own boxers?

I buy my own boxers... who else would?

"Hay Dave, I need some ****ing pants, you know, for my dick and balls. Here's a fiver"
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Quote by rabidguitarist
See? I'm not just the average spammer you know.

There's a couple more pun words in there, look out for them.

Brief FAQ.
Soon you will sit on the bench
of those who deny I have my soul
You sell a dream you create
Condemned by what you condemned before
Smooth are the words you sing down and high
Underground is your joy your laws
Quote by MedicreDemon
Brief FAQ.

Well done. You get... sex.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Quote by Woogles

their like the zip on your trousers its so when you go for a pee you dont have too pull your pants down through the zip you just unbutton the front
✠ ☠ ✠
RIP Ronnie James Dio

Fendi Shoes is actually extremely advantageous.
The mod who dares to close this get's shot by me
Unless it frenchy because you don't shoot chix
But then again'
There are no girls in the pit
Quote by zxkevkop
The mod who dares to close this get's shot by me
Unless it frenchy because you don't shoot chix
But then again'
There are no girls in the pit

No girls on the internet, full stop.
Q. My boxers have brown, where there was once no brown, whats happened?

A. Poo
D-U-F-R-A-I-S

Quote by darkstar2466
WRONG.

The only reason it exists is because drugs get people fucked up, and people love getting fucked up.

Quote by Dinkydaisy

haha

Quote by rabidguitarist

"Hay Dave, I need some ****ing pants, you know, for my dick and balls. Here's a fiver"

LOL
Quote by imdeth
This man deserves my +1

+1

Quote by denizenz
Go in peace my son, and teach to the pit dwellers what I have shown unto you.

ಠ_ಠ

XBL: huffy409
Now i have to say i'm wearing damn comfortable boxers

And i always wear tight pants so they're always tight
why am i sayin this to the pit

I have to lay of the energy drinks
Quote by rabidguitarist

Was that meant to be a pun? I think you said a couple more and thats the only one I can find that hasn't been mentioned.
Quote by rabidguitarist

epic win.

minibrowny and notsojoeyb4eva, those are possibly the two least funny jokes i have ever heard. fail.
My name is Danny. Call me that.
Quote by Dinkydaisy

Are you not worried about what they'll think when you have to pause midsentence to twist sideways and re-adjust the thongstring?
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Q: My boxers are red on the front
A: You have a rare disease it's called 'being a girl' it's curable But it takes long and is really expensive
Quote by rabidguitarist

Isn't that something your mum is supposed to do?

Well, not your mum in particular.
Quote by Renka
OddOneOut is an Essex S&M mistress and not a pirate or a computer program.