Poll Options
View poll results: Teen or Adult
Teen
201 82%
Adult
42 17%
Voters: 244.
Page 1 of 2
Adult or Teen? Just wondering if there are many adults on here, it seems that UG is made of mostley teens.

EDIT- being over 21 is an adult in my opinion
Quote by vmanoman
damn....thats nuts. 2 nuts in fact. anyway, all that happened to me was i fell up a flight of stairs....like not up a few steps, but tripped at the bottom and fell up the entire flight.....
Last edited by blink18244 at Jun 14, 2008,
Adult
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Adult, baby.

wait.. I guess this depends on what age an adult is where everyone lives.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
Teen.
Soon you will sit on the bench
of those who deny I have my soul
You sell a dream you create
Condemned by what you condemned before
Smooth are the words you sing down and high
Underground is your joy your laws
Guess what, a ton of 16 year olds are going to call themselves adults.
I'm a communist. Really.
18, does that count as teen or adult?
Quote by Shred Head
You have an atrocious sense of humour!

Quote by StrayCatBlues
You win 100 hilarity points.

Spend them wisely.

Quote by GrisKy
you're a funny, funny man, chimp in a tux... funny indeed.
Quote by Milaneus
That's contradicting yourself, I am sorry, you fail.

.........Search adult baby in google......

<.<

>.>
Soon you will sit on the bench
of those who deny I have my soul
You sell a dream you create
Condemned by what you condemned before
Smooth are the words you sing down and high
Underground is your joy your laws
Quote by Shatter_Force
teen
and question
would 18 and 19 be considered an adult or teen?
id say teen

I consider 21 as first being a adult, cause you can smoke, drink, vote, anything you want
Quote by vmanoman
damn....thats nuts. 2 nuts in fact. anyway, all that happened to me was i fell up a flight of stairs....like not up a few steps, but tripped at the bottom and fell up the entire flight.....
Adult in 3 months
" Did You know, in Tibet, if they want something, do you know what they do? They give something away."

"Do they ? That must be why they're such a dominant global power."
Teen.

In some respects I'm more of an adult than a lot of people who legally are considered adults though. A lot of people who think they're really mature for their age though take themselves too seriously and end up just being pricks though. I don't want to ever become like that. I don't want to end up becoming more or less of an adult.

In some situations, I'm legally considered an adult. It's odd. Really, this thread is going to fall flat on its face over differing definitions.
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman
Sigs are wastes of my precious screen space.

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
Quote by blink18244
I consider 21 as first being a adult, cause you can smoke, drink, vote, anything you want

See over in the UK you can do all that by 18, we're going to get hung up on definition here.
Teen...thought people like to tell me I act like an adult half the time >_<

My things:
Bowes SLx7
Washburn WG587
Washburn X40Pro
Washburn X50
Washburn HM24
Washburn WR150
Laguna LE200s
Arietta Acoustic
First Act
Valveking 112
VHT Deliverance

i consider 18 to be an adult because you can vote and go to war.....which ill be 18 in 2 months
my hovercraft is full of eels
Quote by Grundy0
See over in the UK you can do all that by 18, we're going to get hung up on definition here.

'Okay this is my thread, so im gonna say 21 is adult. USA all the way lol
Quote by vmanoman
18 so legally, I'm an adult.
"If you don't show it, I cannot grope it."

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.."
Quote by blink18244

.............you do realize that the age you become an adult in the USA is 18 right?

My things:
Bowes SLx7
Washburn WG587
Washburn X40Pro
Washburn X50
Washburn HM24
Washburn WR150
Laguna LE200s
Arietta Acoustic
First Act
Valveking 112
VHT Deliverance

Quote by blink18244

Edit it into your first post then.
From a purely grammatical standpoint, you are a teen from 13-19. I suppose that would make an adult 20 years of age. I'm 18, so grammatically, I'd be a teen. Legally, I'm an adult, and being that I work over 40 hours a week in a hospital and have an apartment of my own, I'd consider myself an adult.
Ibanez Xiphos XPT700
Laney VH100R
Epi Les Paul (SH-1 '59 neck, SH-11 custom custom bridge)
Quote by webbtje
17 going on 18.

But I look down on immature people, so adult?

So, not adult.
If you can bear to hear the truth you've spoken
Twisted by knaves to make a trap for fools,
Or watch the things you gave your life to, broken,
And stoop and build 'em up with worn-out tools
Quote by Ackj
From a purely grammatical standpoint, you are a teen from 13-19. I suppose that would make an adult 20 years of age. I'm 18, so grammatically, I'd be a teen. Legally, I'm an adult, and being that I work over 40 hours a week in a hospital and have an apartment of my own, I'd consider myself an adult.

Yeah but then from a grammatical standpoint, you'd be considered a teen if you were 113-119 as well.
Quote by Milaneus
Yeah but then from a grammatical standpoint, you'd be considered a teen if you were 113-119 as well.

Well written
Quote by vmanoman
Quote by Milaneus
That's contradicting yourself, I am sorry, you fail.

You fail for not understanding the concept of puns and irony, you prancing tit.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
being a teen and being an adult are not mutually exclusive. in australia you are legally an adult at 18, but you're also a teenager. either way, i'm 21 so i don't have the dilemma of deciding which to vote for
from daylight...
...into darkness
almost 19, dunno would consider myself more mature than half the people around here, job as an accountant so, y'know... :P
Say hi

Playing: Sleeping Dogs, FIFA 13, Guild Wars 2, Borderlands 2
Reading: The Hobbit

Watching: How I met Your Mother, Big Bang Theory, 24

Listening: Muse - The 2nd Law
Quote by Milaneus

No, you wouldn't. You wouldn't consider someone who's twenty-four to be four years old, or someone who's two years and six months to be six months old. If you're one hundred and thirteen years old, you're one hundred and thirteen years old, not thirteen.

And as to the question of who's an adult and who's a teen, it should be eighteen, since that's the age you're considered an adult in most countries (I believe). The only thing being 21 means is that you're able to drink in the United States, which is completely irrelevant to the question. But it's your poll, so whatever.
Quote by J_J

stupid ppl (they're like slinkies, not good for much, but they make you smile when pushed down the stairs)

Quote by Meths

Holy non-gender specific pronoun Batman!

Quote by freakypop

you dont rly play guitar if you dont shred
Quote by Ackj

Works for me.

Quote by spoonfulofshred
Groan, I sure don't feel like an adult. 26 over here.

Try being a 17yo trapped in a 50yo body. I start screaming "Let Me Out" and they just tell me to take my pills and shut up.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
Page 1 of 2