its metal, dont like it, heard similar before so im sorryto syanot original, im not trying to put ya down but i got bored within 30 seconds, keep trying though
less power chords
less sliding
less repetitive stuff
less distortion
less trying hard to be technical

more accuracy
more riffs
more knowing what you're doing.

Basically, it's all over the place. Stop trying to play really fast because it just sounds like crap. Fast players like Batio, Vai etc.. are good because they know how to play extremely accurately and don't play fast for the sake of it.

But it was OK. I'm just pointing out the bad stuff.
Quote by the_white_bunny
your just a simpleton that cant understand strategy apparently.

Quote by the_white_bunny
all hail king of the penis sucking(i said balls. you said dick for some reason?) Isabiggles
Lil sloppy in the beginning. Pretty cool riff after that though, very Maiden sounding, as I found most of the song to be. I wish you had some kind of beat going, as I found it hard to keep up with the timing of some of the sections, I don't know if that's me or you though.
I like the breakdown section of the song.
Solo wasn't too bad. A little sloppy, and tone-wise was a little thin, but other than that, once again, I found it very Maidenish.

I like it man, you have something to work with there.

Check mine out?
http://ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=873106
Quote by Zeppelin71
Umm. . .uh. . .your mom touched sjones' dick. YOUR MOM TOUCHED OUR GUITARISTS GENITALS IN A CAMPER AT A BIKER FESTIVAL! truth.
Quote by isabiggles
less power chords
less sliding
less repetitive stuff
less distortion
less trying hard to be technical

more accuracy
more riffs
more knowing what you're doing.

Basically, it's all over the place. Stop trying to play really fast because it just sounds like crap. Fast players like Batio, Vai etc.. are good because they know how to play extremely accurately and don't play fast for the sake of it.

But it was OK. I'm just pointing out the bad stuff.

It was my first full song. I know it's not that good. I'm trying to be more creative with my other songs.