I'm looking for music videos that has a story to tell and that the artist is not nessecarily taking part in.

I can only seem to find this Arctic Monkeys video for 'Leave before the lights come on'
It goes for an excample.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SEukS2YN9B8

Any inputs anyone?
Quote by zadzior
Sir, Awesome stuff. You have my respect!
Quote by neon-black
aw i love your song! sell it n' it would deffo be a smash!
Quote by veggiederek
this is great. you've got the words!
Quote by kiaraiswicked
... Wauw... It really paints a picture and leaves the rest up to the imagination!
Genesis - Land Of Confusion (note I didn't put the disturbed version becasue they ruined it with stupid OH OH OH OH ing)
Quote by alaskan_ninja
Everyone is trying a comeback now. Metallica, Smashing Pumpkins, Rage, and now bin Laden? Come on. Give it a rest..

haha
Knights of Cydonia. End of story.
If you think things can't get worse it's probably only because you lack sufficient imagination.
Coma White by Marilyn Manson, it mainly depicts the assasination of John F. Kennedy, along with other things.
Quote by Abe Knuckleball
I'm not a big Radiohead fan but the video for Just is awesome.

Yeah, that's one of my favourite videos.
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman
Sigs are wastes of my precious screen space.

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
Quote by -Vogel-
Coma White by Marilyn Manson, it mainly depicts the assasination of John F. Kennedy, along with other things.

Good one
Quote by zadzior
Quote by neon-black
Quote by veggiederek
Quote by kiaraiswicked
... Wauw... It really paints a picture and leaves the rest up to the imagination!
Rise Above This. Seether. its about bouncing back from suicide
Quote by vmanoman
damn....thats nuts. 2 nuts in fact. anyway, all that happened to me was i fell up a flight of stairs....like not up a few steps, but tripped at the bottom and fell up the entire flight.....
Wisely - Through Any Window.
Course, he's in it.
But Jenna Fischer is, also. And she's hot.
GHOST BLOWJOB!
WHOOO! WOOOOOOOOOOOO!
Don't Cry, Estranged and November Rain by Guns N' Roses. Never gotten into what they are about but they make up for some mini novel or something.
Quote by blink18244
Rise Above This. Seether. its about bouncing back from suicide

Now that's an even better one!
Quote by zadzior
Quote by neon-black
Quote by veggiederek
Quote by kiaraiswicked
Quote by JohnnyGenzale
Don't Cry, Estranged and November Rain by Guns N' Roses. Never gotten into what they are about but they make up for some mini novel or something.

+1.
I could be wrong, but I think they're about Axl Rose and his relationship with one of his wives.
Quote by bulldozerbob
eminem-stan?

no?

*backs away*

i love that song
Quote by slayaplaya

(oh! maybe some one will sig that witty comment! maybe not...)