im buying a 6505 soon and i dont think the gain will be past 6 or 7, granted that do u think this pedal will eliminate the feedback without taking n.e tone? if not, how much tone will it take? because apparently for metalcore this amp is better then a framus cobra in some peoples opinion and i dont wanna lose any tone when i get it!
Quote by zombiak
ISP Decimator, man. Expensive, but it doesn't suck your tone.

how much and will it be easy to get one in usa and/or canada?
Quote by jman141
definately get the ISP Decimator

how much are they american? and are they easy to get in US of A and/or canada?
not to steal the thread but is the ISP pedal as good as the rack or what?
Guitars:
Ibanez UV777P
Ibanez RGD2127FX
Ibanez RG3120TW
Ibanez RGD7321
Ibanez RG6003FM
Ibanez SA160
Jackson Slatxmg3-7
Amps:
Baron Custom Amps K88
Rivera Knucklehead TRE
Fryette Sig: X
Randall RM4 /w Modded modules
Cabs:
Mesa 4x12
Bogner 4x12
Peavey 4x12(K85s)
of course the rack is going to be better. there's way more room to put stuff
in all seriousness, people like the rack better than the pedal, but the decimator pedal works great too.

personally, i'd go with the isp, since it's only $125US. the ns-2 for $100 isn't too bad either, but the isp seems to outdo it most of the time.
Gibson SG Standard + 18volt EMG-81 & 85
Mesa/Boogie Mark IV + Recto 2x12
Keeley Modded BD-2
Vox V847a
Quote by one vision
Bureaucrats gonna crat.

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2008
Quote by UnsignedRecords
of course the rack is going to be better. there's way more room to put stuff
in all seriousness, people like the rack better than the pedal, but the decimator pedal works great too.

personally, i'd go with the isp, since it's only $125US. the ns-2 for $100 isn't too bad either, but the isp seems to outdo it most of the time.

thankyou do you know any american sites that sell them?
whats ts? and i didnt know musiciansfirnd had the decimator! lol thats weird i never seen them on there
ts = threadstarter = you. hopefully that item ships to canada too ha.
Gibson SG Standard + 18volt EMG-81 & 85
Mesa/Boogie Mark IV + Recto 2x12
Keeley Modded BD-2
Vox V847a
Quote by one vision
Bureaucrats gonna crat.

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2008
Quote by blairbondy
because apparently for metalcore this amp is better then a framus cobra

Quote by doggy_hat
This chick that looked like shrek ****ed me while I was passed out on xanax. I screamed when I woke up.
Quote by BleedDeathMetal

idk what thats suposed to meen but i know a couple people who have both the 5150 and the cobra and thell say the 5150's better, besides the cobra is designed to be a framus dragon but with way more gain, and when they made the cobra they sacrificed tone to get gain, and sacrificing tone is "the gay"
Quote by BleedDeathMetal

and if ur gonna quote me, quote what i said, not 3/4's of the sentence
Quote by blairbondy
and if ur gonna quote me, quote what i said, not 3/4's of the sentence

Maybe thats what I was annoyed about, so thats why I only quoted that. Don't go by what people say. You have to try both to know which sounds better. My Cobra blows my friends 6505 out of the water metalcorwise IMO. Your right about the Cobra having more gain then the Dragon, but wrong about it losing tone. Have you tried the two right next to eachother? Even so, what does losing tone mean, maybe some people prefer tone loss, its all the individual's ears. Do you even know what the difference between the two is? I believe its only a couple of capacitors or something along those lines.
Quote by doggy_hat
This chick that looked like shrek ****ed me while I was passed out on xanax. I screamed when I woke up.
the new GString pedal is the same brains as the Pro RackG, just single channel and in a pedal form.
"The fool doth think he is wise, but the wiseman knows himself to be a fool." - W.S.
amp clips
amp vids
Quote by UnsignedRecords
ts = threadstarter = you. hopefully that item ships to canada too ha.

it ships to Canada, I got mine through Musiciansfriend. import duty wasn't even much either, something like $20 when I got 2 pedals.
TO ALL MY KILLERS AND MY HUNDRED DOLLAR BILLERS...
...TO EMO KIDS THAT GOT TOO MANY FEELINGS
Go ISP. My NS-2 sucks tone, doesn't negate amp hiss (it may be the tubes, the previous owner said I will need new ones shortly), and doesn't stop guitar feedback in the effects loop. I use it between the guitar and amp for now. So glad I got it used.