Page 1 of 2
London International Music Festival '08
ExCel Centre, Docklands

I did some searching for duplicates of this thread, results came up negative, so I thought I'd write a review of the day, and some of the stuff I tried for the benefit of UG'ers. Also, Pics!

First, Orange:

I spent a lot of my time over here. As some of you know, I'm very interested in buying a Rocker 30 so this was an ideal opportunity to see how it stands against other amps in it's range. But more on that later.

Rockerverb 50

The first amp I tried was the Rockerverb 50. My first surprise as I approached the Orange Booth (besides the castle they had made out of Orange 412s) was the fact that Rob (aka RobChappers on youtube - Link) was there demonstrating the gear. A short conversation and a swift handshake later and he had set me up on the amp.

My first though was - Oh My God. Such a brilliant clean channel, such a great crunch both with excellent definition, just enough meat to maintain the "oomph" on fat chords and blues double stopping, but not so much that it all gets lost in a sea of bass. The EQ actually does something! Very responsive, and scooping slightly I had the ideal Joe Satriani - esque crunch that you hear on some of his more recent work (such as the Professor Satchafunkilus album). Then I turned the gain up all the way. Now don't get me wrong, but about midday to 2 o'clock on the gain is where this amp wants to be, so I wasn't expecting the metal tone I got. Sure, it still had the vintage vibe, it would be no good for say death or an American Nu-Metal voicing, but I love the way that Orange have managed to marry Brit Voiced tone with American hi-gain. It's certainly better than the hi-gain on Marshalls IMO, unless you're prepared to dip into your wallet for a JVM.

Tiny Terror

Next up was the Tiny Terror...COMBO! Apparently the only one in the UK atm, set to go into stores very soon. Same TT, different box. Especially good on the crunch side of things, as all oranges are. Its "clean" is a bit of a misnomer, because I never managed to get it completley clean, it always had a bit of that bluesy edge to it. I don't mind this, but like I say, never completley clean. The wattage switch is a really versatile little tool, because it doesn't make the amp actually louder really, it just opens out the tone a lot more on the 15w setting, plus you can switch it on the fly, making it a decent alteration to your tone on stage. I only wish it was footswitchable.

OR50H
After that I road tested an OR50H. Rob set me a challenge; if I could get a bad tone out of the amp, he'd quit guitar. I took him up, and duly lost. There is nothing that makes this amp sound bad! I scooped the mids completley, with next to no gain and master up to half way, I even cheated and rolled the tone down on the guitars rhythm pickup. IT STILL SOUNDED GOOD. Actually that exact setting still sounded distinctly bluesy, and I actually kept it on that setting for a few minutes. I don't know if it's worth the asking price, but it sure is a nice amp.

Rocker 30
Now, the Rocker 30. I spent more time on this than the other amps, and drew these conclusions. It's a simpler beast than it's 50w big brother, but a beast none the less. I found the best setting to be about three quarters gain, Mid 6, Bass 5, Treble 6.5. This gave me a really nice brit rock tone with a completley modern gain structure; it was way more saturated than an Oasis tone for example but it still had that British twang. The clean is definitley going to be heavily dependant on a decent set of pickups however, as I found there wasn't much control (obviously, only one knob ), and I had to work a bit to get a decent clean. Stays clean for a long time though, as when I got a chance to crank it I could get it to about 7.5 before breakup even started to filter into the signal. And that was LOUD. Very loud.
Last edited by bartdevil_metal at Jun 14, 2008,
Peavey next!

So the first one I tried out in the Peavey section was the 6505. I had to wage war to get this one, the Peavey booth staff were as miserable as sin, and very unknowledgable.

Just as I thought when I tried it in a store before - If you don't need the clean channel, then it's great. The lead channel was very smooth and saturated, but held the sort of edge that would be very useful in modern American voiced metal. Not as much gain range as I'd hoped (and by that I mean that the lower gain crunchy settings weren't to my liking), and the cleans were rather dull and unimaginative. TBH I think it's a bit of a one trick pony, but some players obviously like one amp that can do one thing really well and this can do Hi-Gain REALLY well. Got some really nice Br00tal sounds out of it.

JSX
Next up is the JSX. Now with this I was really annoyed at first, and I was asking myself "How can Satch stand to use this? It's terrible!" but after a bit of tweaking I found some really nice tones. It's big strength is obviously the old satch tight rhythm (which I found to be best achieved at a higher gain setting on the crunch channel). There is also a big overlap in channels. The higher gain channel has some lower gain settings that are almost identical to the higher gain crunch settings, which leads me to believe that a player with moderate gain settings could effectivley use the two dirty channels as identical, and use one for rhythm and one for lead tones. The thing that put me off this amp is that it has too many bells and whistles that make it difficult just to turn on and use (like the FAT switch which did absolutley nothing, especially on the crunch channel), and I have had enough of that with my Valveking to last a lifetime.

Finally (yes, I had to go see Paul Gilbert play ) the Windsor. No. Just No. It's the 6505 with a less good lead channel and NO cleans. Why would I want to buy this? My Valveking was better than this stock. Plus it looks horrible, couldn't get any decent tones out of it at all.

Marshall

Unfortunatley couldn't try anthing out other than the MG Mini Stack (sorry, couldn't resist just to see how bad it was). Suffice it to say it was terrible, and my ears will never be the same.

I did hear a JVM being played and the tone was sweet. Bit more modern than the Oranges, definitley worth a look if you have a deep wallet and you're into classic rock.
Last edited by bartdevil_metal at Jun 15, 2008,
Mesa

Dual Rec

Although Mesa weren't there in a booth (or at least I couldn't find them) I did get to try out a dual rec that was wired up to a computer. The tone surprised me because it was very open and loose, and I had heard that Mesa were very tight. It had gain and managed it reasonably well but I couldn't really get over the soggy low end that seemed to eminate from it. I got a lot of the cliche Nickelback tones, some Petrucci-esque tones and one tone that sounded wierdly like Santana

That's all the amps I can really comment on, though I did go to a couple of seminars:

Paul Gilbert

It was great, nothing like last year where Steve Vai talked for about 45 mins and then played for 5, he played all the way through, even when the CD backing track he had kept skipping. While the roadies fixed it he played a solo version of red house, singing and playing. When the CD started working he played a load of songs off his new album which I think will definitley be worth a look because I really enjoyed them.

Ynigwie Malmsteen

What a mug this man is. I came in just in time to see the last "song", and I was appalled. The man is still living in the 80's, with his blow dried har, leather jacket with no shirt underneath and 10 JCM800s (?), only one of which was on. His music had no emotion about it at all, it was simply play as fast and as high as his strats scalloped frets would allow, to the point where he had to retune the e string twice mid solo.

My hatred of this man has increased.

Only other thing that happened was that I got to shake hands with Satch and get a signature. See the pics below.

I don't usually write reviews, but I felt I owed UG this one (also please remember that these are my opinions, and don't translate into straight facts )

Cheers!
Oops. Forgot this one.

---

EDIT: zOMG Forgot pedals!

Damage Control Demonizer

I was interested in this for a short time, so I thought it would do me good to actually play one to see if I made the right decision not to buy one. I did. Uncontrollable on the boost mode, and barely controllable on normal. The compression did next to nothing, the gain was fizzy and The only thing I could get out of it was a halfway decent fuzz.

MXR Phase 90

If I didn't already have a G sharp I'd want one. It's better than the phaser on my G sharp, more responsive and warm with better resonance but it's not good enough to justify buying it when I've got one.

MXR 10-Band EQ

I need one of these desperatley. A little noisy perhaps, but the control you have over your tone is just amazing. The parametricness of most amp EQ's limits you a bit and this is the answer. Best EQ I've played.

Satchurator

I don't need it, but I can see how some would. I got a nice jangly tone out of mine (the "more" setting just isn't to my taste, and anyway I dislike using distortion out of boxes) reminiscent of an AC-30, but not really anywhere near the real thing.
excellent! i'd kill (not really) to go to that. But i would like to go very much.

EDIT: was that one of those new lodestone guitars? what was it like?
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Sweet, good reviews. I'm glad I'm not the only one who thinks ynwgie should just fall off the earth.
I don't give a shit if you listen to me or not
hey yng kicks ass. even if i do rip the piss out of him mercilessly.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
i thought they weren't selling stuff this year? that's what i heard anyway (sorry, but i figure it's better to hear now than be disappointed when you get there- plus, if i'm wrong, you'll be pleasantly surprised...).
Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
They're not selling anything like guitars and amps. But straps and books and stuff are still all on sale.
No man has the right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. It is a shame for a man to grow old without seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable

@gossage91
@overtimefitnessau
Thanks for the comments, I'm surprised no-one else leapt on here and made a review. I kept shouting UG and all people did was look at me strangely

Quote by Dave_Mc

EDIT: was that one of those new lodestone guitars? what was it like?

Yeah, I had no idea what it was, but it had seymour duncans lol. Played well (though it needed a setup desperatley, the action was spaghetti), could be a nice guitar.

Quote by Dave_Mc
i thought they weren't selling stuff this year? that's what i heard anyway (sorry, but i figure it's better to hear now than be disappointed when you get there- plus, if i'm wrong, you'll be pleasantly surprised...).

You're right, no selling stuff this year

Well, just small stuff like strings, leads etc.

Quote by Kevin Saale
Sweet, good reviews. I'm glad I'm not the only one who thinks ynwgie should just fall off the earth.

Oh, he had the cheesiest moves on this occasion. Whenever he kicked a leg (like a karate kick while playing) a pick came out of his boot into the crowd. He played with his teeth (so did Paul Gilbert, but Ynwngie did it for almost a whole song apparently), played behind his head, span the guitar round. He even had the arrogance to salute himself at the end as well as his audience.

Last edited by bartdevil_metal at Jun 14, 2008,
out of all amplifers you played which one did you like the most?
epi les pual custom
ad15vt > for sale
valve jr head and cab
bad monkey
^Definitley the Orange OR50H. Such a lot of money though...

The best budgetish amp I played had to be the Kustom SS head (can't remember the model name so there was no point reviewing it). It really wasn't bad for SS.
I was there! I don't recognise you though, oh well!

I spent most of my time watching the people play so I'll fill in a couple of blanks.

First band (no idea of their name) were good at what they do, but they were really playing to the wrong audience as we were expecting screaming solos and they were singing poppy rock. The bald guitarist had a rather nice distorted tone I thought and it stood out over the rest of the band.

Guthrie Govern then took over and he kicked arse. A really good shredder, but the songs didn't stay in my head at all, I can't remember any of it! There were no real memorable or even repeated licks, his songs just seemed like massive solos.

Billy Sheehan. Hahaha, good old Billy! His songs were pretty good, there was one in there which I really recognised but couldn't put my finger on and the fact that someone on BASS was tapping, bending notes and going mental now was really cool, 2nd time I've seen him and he seems to have improved since then even! The organisers really did something awful here though, they put Billy on stage at the same time as Paul Gilbert was doing a signing and as a big Mr. Big fan (they were both in Mr. Big) that kinda left me missing out on meeting Paul.

The most interesting (and coolest in my opinion) set was Paul Gilberts. He was really getting on well with us as an audience, making us join in by shouting in the gaps in The Gargoyle, talking to us in a way which wasn't just "hello, this next song is *** off of ***" you know, he seemed really cool, just chatting to us instead. Like bartdevil_metal said, his CD player kept messing up so he started playing Down To Mexico just on his own! That was a noice surprise, then he did the same with Red House. Soon the CD player worked again and he blasted out some tunes the way it was meant to be.

I didn't get to see all of Phil Hilborne's set this year as I went to meet Joe Satriani, but when I walked in it sounded really tight and they played great songs, including Burn by Deep Purple where the keyboardist was shreddin' away. Phil seemed a bit pissed off throughout the whole thing though and that effected his performance a bit I'd say. The singer has a great voice though, I wonder if he's done any albums on his own.

Then Yngwie.... Yngwie has two moves on stage. He either kicks the air triumphantly or throws plectrums at the front row. Then he started kicking plectrums at the front row, genius. Yngwie was a bit of a laugh really, he had Marshall representatives carry out 15 cabs and 15 heads onto the stage and they built a little wall of them, only for him to turn on one and ignore the rest. I don't know when Yngwie is joking. His playing was all good, what you can expect of him. His songs meant nothing to me though, they were just the generic Yngwie songs and I thought he seemed a bit out of touch to what normally people do at these kinds of things. Still, gotta love him for the hair and all that!

Oh yeah! And some Brazilian guy who won the guitar award thingy (and a giant cheque!) played us a song as well. He should have had his own set. He played a song that I think he wrote himself and it was all very good with a great riff and what not, but his stage prescence was probably one of the best from that day. He was smiling though the whole thing (so was the drummer through every set of all the bands he played, also very talented), he interacted with the other guitarist and bassist, he just really put on a good show for us. I'm glad he won, he deserved it.
Last edited by Les Paul Ell at Jun 15, 2008,
Always nice to read review-threads
Quote by Lunchbox362
This thread if fail in almost every way imaniganable.
Quote by Les Paul Ell
snip

I'm surprised Billy and Paul didn't jam together. The hopes of a full Mr. Big reunion has been nagging the back of my brain since the 4/5ths reunion in LA a little while ago.
Guthrie and Billy jamming together was awesome enough as it was. Missed all the signings though, dammit
Xbox Live tag: Dream Away Rain
Add!

Quote by marko'd
dont sweat how quick your progressing, i heard that Jimi hendrix didnt get his legendary guitar skills until he was dead

Quote by Dreadnought
+ MOTHERFUCKIN' 1
Quote by T!AN
I'm surprised Billy and Paul didn't jam together. The hopes of a full Mr. Big reunion has been nagging the back of my brain since the 4/5ths reunion in LA a little while ago.

I heard from Joe Satriani's manager that it's not likely to happen.

Quote by Les Paul Ell

Guthrie Govern then took over and he kicked arse. A really good shredder, but the songs didn't stay in my head at all, I can't remember any of it! There were no real memorable or even repeated licks, his songs just seemed like massive solos.

I forgot about that guy. The guy with the beard right? I really liked his song "Waves". You know he was playing through a Cornford amp! Epic tone lol.
Guthrie =
Co-Founder of the Orange Revolution Club

-Esp/Ltd Ec-1000 w/ BKP Mules
-2-channel Titan
-Oversized Bogner 2x12 Cabinet
-Fulltone OCD
-RMC Picture Wah
-T.C. Electronic Nova Delay
-Larrivee D-03R
Quote by T!AN

I'm surprised at that too. I thought they'd at least jam together on a song, I was kinda expecting it even! Either Addicted or Drill. Ritchie Kotzen was originally supposed to have a set as well though so I suppose if Billy and Paul were to jam together, Billy would have to jam with Ritchie as well or he'd be harsh on him.

Quote by bartdevil_metal
I heard from Joe Satriani's manager that it's not likely to happen.

I forgot about that guy. The guy with the beard right? I really liked his song "Waves". You know he was playing through a Cornford amp! Epic tone lol.

That's a shame, but then again, what does Satriani's manager know eh? Ah well, I wonder why Billy and Paul don't, I don't see why they'd have fallen out ever.

Yeah that's the one, and he had really big curly hair. Yeah, haha, he had a really weird and cool slap guitar sound as well!
Last edited by Les Paul Ell at Jun 15, 2008,
Quote by Les Paul Ell
That's a shame, but then again, what does Satriani's manager know eh? Ah well, I wonder why Billy and Paul don't, I don't see why they'd have fallen out ever.

True, but apparentley there's going to be another G3 tour and Paul's going to be a part of it. And if it does happen, they're going to be playing London
Paul Gilbert =
Co-Founder of the Orange Revolution Club

-Esp/Ltd Ec-1000 w/ BKP Mules
-2-channel Titan
-Oversized Bogner 2x12 Cabinet
-Fulltone OCD
-RMC Picture Wah
-T.C. Electronic Nova Delay
-Larrivee D-03R
Quote by bartdevil_metal
True, but apparentley there's going to be another G3 tour and Paul's going to be a part of it. And if it does happen, they're going to be playing London

Haha, now that is good news to hear! Paul's probably my favourite of that lot who do those kinds of things. So did you or any of you reading this actually buy anything at the guitar show? I just got 3 sets of strings and quickly got the cheapest pair of drum sticks I could at the very end.
Quote by Les Paul Ell
Haha, now that is good news to hear! Paul's probably my favourite of that lot who do those kinds of things. So did you or any of you reading this actually buy anything at the guitar show? I just got 3 sets of strings and quickly got the cheapest pair of drum sticks I could at the very end.

I just nabbed all the posters from Marshall that I could find.
Who knows what was in those boxes on wheels everyone was pulling around?
Xbox Live tag: Dream Away Rain
Add!

Quote by marko'd
dont sweat how quick your progressing, i heard that Jimi hendrix didnt get his legendary guitar skills until he was dead

Quote by Dreadnought
+ MOTHERFUCKIN' 1
i see a photo of you with the hayden amp... how unbelievably **** was that??? such a disappointment. Also tried a 6505, that thing was a beast, even at low levels, almost certainly going to be my next amp (my laney has nice cleans and crunch). I think Guthrie Govan and Paul Gilbert stood out as the best there, great players with great stage presence and a sense of humour. Also met Guthrie and got a signed copy of erotic cakes . Yngwie's performance was just laughable... every song sounded the same, no melodies or anything to remember whatsoever... I had to take a headache pill half way through lol. Plus, there was no talking to the crowd, he just said "track 2 please" or whatever after every song.

All in all, an awesome day. If i had known satch would be there, i would have brought surfing for him to sign... oh well
Quote by Ichimaru
I just nabbed all the posters from Marshall that I could find.
Who knows what was in those boxes on wheels everyone was pulling around?

Yeah! I was wondering about them as well! They looked like Speakers, but since so many people had them I was wondering if they were giving them away or were dirt cheap or something.
Quote by minibrowny
Well that suitably ruined my day

sorry

Quote by bartdevil_metal
Thanks for the comments, I'm surprised no-one else leapt on here and made a review. I kept shouting UG and all people did was look at me strangely

Yeah, I had no idea what it was, but it had seymour duncans lol. Played well (though it needed a setup desperatley, the action was spaghetti), could be a nice guitar.

You're right, no selling stuff this year

Well, just small stuff like strings, leads etc.

thanks! you'd think they'd have done a setup for a guitar show... o_O
Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Just got back

Twas awesome, I didn't buy anything but meh. I played on a few PRS's (they were selling, as were many others, you just couldn't take it away, the delivered) and this awesome Patrick Eggle. The Chris George Band were superb, and after meeting Dr Jim Marshall we went to watch Satch. I'm not a massive fan, and tbh I only know like 3 of his songs, so we watched about 45 mins then went back in.

The highlight you ask? Chris George Band playing with Paul Gilbert. They came on and Gilbert and George did what they called a 'guitar conversation' then went into Hey Joe by Hendrix with Gilbert singing, which broke down into a sort of duel, it was amazing.

Quote by Dave_Mc
sorry

I forgive ya

I nearly got a PRS Soapbar SE, but for £100 more I can get a DSL, so I thought **** it.
Last edited by minibrowny at Jun 15, 2008,
heres a few reviews.

vintage metal axxe warp:
I played this guitar for a long while looking through the shelves and i must say, i fell in love instantly, the feel was perfect and the tone was better! The spikes did not jab into my thigh and the body cuts made it smooth as hell. Whilst shredding a crowd of the staff came, watched and asked to video me, that should be on the site in a few days. The manager also gave me a card and told me ill get a guitar dead cheap for it.
Definitely the best value guitar for the money i found there.

It was through A kustom double barrel i think:
I didn't get to crank it for long but when i did...jesus! It really did sound great on the rhythm channel with master high and volume down and almost undistorted. Roll up the volume and get a tight overdriven tone, great for metal/rock rhythm. The lead channel was very disappointing however, there was far too much treble which i don't like in my tone, but some people may - this could be because i had the volume down to a more suitable level however. Nonetheless, i turned down the treble and filled the mids, set the bass at 8, and could get an American sounding version of my tone, shred time!
I wouldn't get the amp because its too loud even down low. if there was 1x12 version i'd be saving already!

"The mind is its own place, and in itself

Can make a Heav'n of Hell, a Hell of Heav'n"

- John Milton, Paradise Lost
^That was the one I played through! (The Kustom) I was very impressed by how it sounded, very good tone indeed.
I wanted to go to this but I was working this weekend. My friend went and said it was great. Apparently Fender had a pretty good set-up.
"Make my funk the P-Funk, I want my funk uncut"
Quote by jambi_mantra
James, are you God?

Fender Highway One Tele
1985 Encore 335
Takamine EG523sc
Laney VC15
Vox V847
MXR M-108
EHX Q-Tron+, Big Muff Pi, POG
MI Audio Crunch Box
Yamaha DTXplorer DrumKit
BTW, if anyone went on Saturday i was the one with long hair at the vintage/metal axxe thing

"The mind is its own place, and in itself

Can make a Heav'n of Hell, a Hell of Heav'n"

- John Milton, Paradise Lost
I was gutted, I nearly got sent there with work but they ended up sending two other guys...not a happy bunny about that
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com
Aww man you saw the monkey lord Chappers in the flesh? *jealousy*

I really wanted to go to this, i like the review
Im a massive Yngwie fan, but he really didnt impress me, he pretty much improvised over a backing track for the first 2 songs which got tiresome. but as soon as he went into Fugue and Blue and finally finishing on Far Beyond The Sun he had got my respect back, but he was a slight dissappointment. But i did get to meet him at the signing (3rd in the line ) and he seemed cool enough, didnt say much but he let me get a picture with him, so hes ok in my book. i was very impressed with Paul Gilbert though, the fact that he improvised for like 10 minutes, waiting for the skipping problem to fixed, and i didnt get bored, really showed how professional he is and what a great player he is. Yngwie didnt seem to want to be on stage that much, it was a case of widdle and go home, i think he was pissed off at the sound man screwing something up. And with regards to the Products on show, i was a bit dissapointed that Jackson didnt have more guitars, but they had some Custom shops there, at least they tried... the guys from Fender were cool enough to show me the ONLY Yngwie Custom Shop Play Loud Strat, which is incredible, the Fender Custom Shop took loads of time to relic it and it actually look like its 30 years old, when actually its like 1 year old, incredible...

thats some of what i thought of the show
Great reviews, man. Sounds just like the UK version of NAMM! I was about to post some spam about some amps I tried yesterday, but your reviews will be tough to follow.

FWIW, some of you may remember my story about me having to be one of Yngwie's 4 personal security people at January's NAMM show in California. I got to talk about guitars, gear, & music with just him & 3 of my best friends (the other bodyguards) for about 3 hours between meetings & such. He really is a great guy (although very image-conscious). He has some great stories to tell, & has a pretty good sense of humor. I think his wife is one of the reasons he may come off as stand-offish, because she's the one who's really infatuated with the rock star lifestyle, money, etc (she hung out with us quite a bit also, as she is his manager). She does seem cordial enough, but I can see how it may drive him to act a certain way. Alone with just a few male guitar players, he was just one of the guys, cracking jokes & bullshi++ing. I really liked him. It was kind of cool hearing him talk about Sweden when I mentioned I knew Gabe (Gabel). Yngwie's from right near Gabe.
BTW-His wife said he won't even touch a guitar at any of those shows unless he's paid a minimum fee of $5000 US, & that doesn't even guarantee he'll play for more than a minute or two! Must be nice...
Quote by 311ZOSOVHJH
Riffhog for President

Quote by Cathbard
There's no point apologising for your feet smelling when there's a 300lb gorilla in the room taking a crap on the couch.

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2011
Page 1 of 2