i'm so ****ing pissed. first i get an extremely well taken care of peavey classic 30. problem is i did something stupid and now i'm taking it to an amp tech.

if that wasn't it, i was going to buy and Ibanez RG1570 a few minutes ago because i barely...and i do mean barely, managed to scrap up $750 for a new one off Musician's Friend and what do i find? the ****ing prices shot up to $900! and not just there, but everywhere online.

hell next thing you know the amp tech will tell me my amp isn't salvage-able.
this week went from great to a great disaster in just a few days for me.

anyways, anyone have something go really great only to have it turn into complete disaster in a matter of moments?
Quote by metaldud536
...I mean if indians stood naked in front of me, i couldn't tell if they're hispanic or native american. unless they put on clothes

At first he was like...
Quote by Twistedrock
I love you, man. No homo

But then, he was like...
Quote by Twistedrock
I love you even more now. Slightly homo
Quote by SomebodySomeone

if that wasn't it, i was going to buy and Ibanez RG1570 a few minutes ago because i barely...and i do mean barely, managed to scrap up $750 for a new one off Musician's Friend and what do i find? the ****ing prices shot up to $900! and not just there, but everywhere online.

calm down theyre like £500 over here = $1000
Quote by the humanity
Captainjack666
the lord of sexyness...
Barry White is cooler than you
Quote by Deliriumbassist
I really wish I could say you're funny and cool, but that would be like saying Africa doesn't have a poverty problem.
Quote by CaptainJack666
calm down theyre like £500 over here = $1000

yeah but see long story short, i haven't "played" guitar in about 2 years. this would be my second guitar ever. first one was a squire. but that's not the point. you have know idea how long i've waited for this.
Quote by metaldud536
...I mean if indians stood naked in front of me, i couldn't tell if they're hispanic or native american. unless they put on clothes

At first he was like...
Quote by Twistedrock
I love you, man. No homo

But then, he was like...
Quote by Twistedrock
Credit crunch, inflation, spiralling fuel prices, weak dollar, life, deal with it.
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com
Quote by SenorSmiley
you didn't unplug the speakers did you?

if you're asking about the classic 30 no. the 2 years i spent not playing guitar i spent here on UG building up my knowledge of guitars, amps, ect, so no i made sure i had a speaker load always on
Quote by metaldud536

At first he was like...
Quote by Twistedrock
I love you, man. No homo

But then, he was like...
Quote by Twistedrock
Quote by impeachpedro10
ebay????

luckily i just bought one a few seconds before making this post brand new for $675.
it was a one day sale. maybe my luck isn't too bad afterall?
Quote by metaldud536

At first he was like...
Quote by Twistedrock
I love you, man. No homo

But then, he was like...
Quote by Twistedrock
Quote by SomebodySomeone
if you're asking about the classic 30 no. the 2 years i spent not playing guitar i spent here on UG building up my knowledge of guitars, amps, ect, so no i made sure i had a speaker load always on

that's good! so, what hapened?
Quote by metaldud536

At first he was like...
Quote by Twistedrock
I love you, man. No homo

But then, he was like...
Quote by Twistedrock
Quote by SenorSmiley
that's good! so, what hapened?

well i put in the correct fuses. but the amp still won't turn on. check out the thread i made about it

https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=882959
Quote by metaldud536

At first he was like...
Quote by Twistedrock
I love you, man. No homo

But then, he was like...
Quote by Twistedrock
It's not like it's the only guitar it's happened to. Prices all across the board have been going up... except for Gibson which cut the price of the LP Standard.

Plus, we're nowhere as close to getting screwed priced wise as people in the UK...

EDIT: The 'bay saves the day yet again...
yup well i'm off to work....again...
well thanks for listening to my pathetic rant. i shall post a new gear day thread in a week or so

later

Quote by metaldud536

At first he was like...
Quote by Twistedrock
I love you, man. No homo

But then, he was like...
Quote by Twistedrock
Quote by steven seagull
Credit crunch, inflation, spiralling fuel prices, weak dollar, life, deal with it.

Sucks, but its true...
-Shecter C-7 Hellraiser FR, Schecter C-1 Hellraiser FR,
ESP LTD F-2005, Ibanez RG7321
-Peavey 6505+
-Maxon OD-9, Dunlop 535Q Wah, EHX Deluxe Memory Man, MXR 10-band EQ, MXR Super Comp
Melodeath: www.myspace.com/incarnia
UG Gain Whore