Quote by Jayok
I think it's a good choice. I like them trying them out in stores

+1.
Ibanez RG321MH (Air Classic/Tone Zone)
Fernandes Telecaster (Twang King/stock bridge pickup)
Blackstar HT-20 (Scumback 55 speaker/ Tung Sol tubes)
TC Electronic Nova Repeater
Lava Cables Clear Connect, Soar and Mini ELC
i didnt click the link because i already have too many browswers going...uhm...replace it with an esp if thats no whats in the link...
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Better than hooked on crack, I suppose. I'd rather know my kids are safe at home beating their meat than out in the world robbing old women for their crack fix.

Quote by *sigh*
What a huge coincidence. I have a butthole also.
I recommend saving your money and getting something better, because that's more of a sidestep than an improvement.
I would avoid the JS series. They aren't TOTALLY bad, but they aren't all that great either. I wouldn't even really see it as any kind of upgrade. I would save up a little more and get the RX10D. It's a great guitar for the price.
Heads will roll. Throats will be slit. Blood will flow like springs of water.
Replace one cheap guitar with another cheap guitar? Save your money, get into the $6 to $700 range. You'll be glad you did.
Dean Icon PZ
Line 6 Variax 700
Dean V-Wing
Dean ML 79 SilverBurst
MXR M 108
H2O Chorus/Echo
Valve Junior (V3 Head/Cab and Combo)
VHT Special 6
Phonic 620 Power Pod PA
Wampler Super Plextortion
Line 6 Pod HD
Saving up sounds good. the deans not the only guitar I have.
but I still need recommendations. I've never played an expensive guitar that I liked.
You'd be replacing a cheap guitar with yet another cheap guitar. Smart choice indeed.
Quote by primusfan
It wasn't mean, it was Portuguese.

Master Saruwatari of the Pit Samurai Pm theguitarist to join

Membro do clube Português do UG.
Quote by T!AN
I recommend saving your money and getting something better, because that's more of a sidestep than an improvement.

agreed
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Quote by bdragob
Saving up sounds good. the deans not the only guitar I have.
but I still need recommendations. I've never played an expensive guitar that I liked.

Dean Black Gold V is pretty nice, depends on how close you want to the same thing or in the end what youwant your collection to look like. 79 ml/f will probably be my next guitar, but then again there's that 72 tele, rickenbacker 360.... the list goes on.
Dean Icon PZ
Line 6 Variax 700
Dean V-Wing
Dean ML 79 SilverBurst
MXR M 108
H2O Chorus/Echo
Valve Junior (V3 Head/Cab and Combo)
VHT Special 6
Phonic 620 Power Pod PA
Wampler Super Plextortion
Line 6 Pod HD
I made the mistake of replacing a cheap guitar with another cheap guitar (Ibanez GAX70 to Dean VX), and it's not fun... not fun at all. Save up, man.
It all makes sense
We're capable of beauty
Through sounds that make on cringe
The dogs only hear us now