I'm working a job now, mowing acreages with this guy who owns a landscaping business. It's the worst job in the world, the guy has no clue what he's doing, I ride this friggin tractor on hills and almost die and suck in fumes all day and get brain damage. I wanna quit and work somewhere else, but my parents are giving me a lot of crap how I need to not quit my job, but they were the ones who forced me into this job in the first place and they say it's not cool to just up and quit on this guy and how I need to give like a weeks notice. I don't really care, I've only worked there about a week. I've still got a headache from working yesterday, what the hell would you guys do? Of all the jobs I've ever had this one takes the cake as the worst ever.
Just quit and look for another job, your parents shouldn't be able to dictate WHERE you work, just chip in around the house and do more housework to keep them happy untill you get a job.
Well, I don't know..My advice:

1) Do the work
2) Get high on the fumes
3)???????
4) PROFIT!!
My Gear:
Yamaha FGX720SCA
Quote by farcry
I'm working a job now, mowing acreages with this guy who owns a landscaping business. It's the worst job in the world, the guy has no clue what he's doing, I ride this friggin tractor on hills and almost die and suck in fumes all day and get brain damage. I wanna quit and work somewhere else, but my parents are giving me a lot of crap how I need to not quit my job, but they were the ones who forced me into this job in the first place and they say it's not cool to just up and quit on this guy and how I need to give like a weeks notice. I don't really care, I've only worked there about a week. I've still got a headache from working yesterday, what the hell would you guys do? Of all the jobs I've ever had this one takes the cake as the worst ever.

At least you can find a job. Just whack your mp3 player on and enjoy the day.
the pay is crap, I can make more at tim horton's and not get brain damage.
your user name was the name of my old band ahhhh memories
" Did You know, in Tibet, if they want something, do you know what they do? They give something away."

"Do they ? That must be why they're such a dominant global power."