Page 1 of 2
Let's say there's these biggots who give my friend and I a hard time for our music and having fun ALL THE TIME and they always say "we're gonna call the cops if you don't listen to us!"

And they are having a party, blocking his whole driveway, and are smoking weed under HIS PORCH.

Could we call the cops on them and get them busted for weed? Or would the cops not care?
Vociferance

Halcyon

Quote by dead-fish
OMGZ! Chuck shuldingr iz teh master conspiraiter!

Quote by jakekilgore666
sean hart i love your avatar
Yes you can.
Need fashion advice?

Quote by PaperStSoapCo
I wish I had a dick like a black guy instead of my little white dick.

Quote by JoelTheShredder
i love you more than words can express jean.

I saw Rick Astley in Quebec City, on April 10th 2009. Best day of my life!
If you want to.

give my friend and I a hard time for our music

Grow some balls and man up. If that really affects you so much you'll never survive in the real world.
Quote by Fassa Albrecht
You can't prove that people DON'T walk on water. turn water into wine etc.
do it do it do it do it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

revenge is a dish best served cold!
Quote by GnR_ROK
Don't be a snitch.

Grow some balls and man up. If that really affects you so much you'll never survive in the real world.

Whatever happened to the phrase what goes around comes around? And I mentioned the music because they made us cancel a big local show because of noise
Vociferance

Halcyon

Quote by dead-fish

Quote by jakekilgore666
If you were a little bitch you could call the cops. But you're wasting everyones time including your own, and in the end youre just a little weasel.
A soul in tension that's learning to fly
Condition grounded but determined to try
Can't keep my eyes from the circling skies
Tongue tied and twisted, just an earthbound misfit, I

The Sky Is The Limit
Do it bro, and get some pics when the po po show...rhyme time.
"If you don't show it, I cannot grope it."

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.."
Dont grass on them for smoking grass (i so clever).

Just grow a pair and tell them to **** off. If they're dodgy bastards then I dont know, but at least try and tell them to piss off first.
An eye for an eye.

Keep in mind though, that he will be back for some major asskicking after his friendly visit in jail with his new wife Tyrone.
Quote by Brunnis Jetrel, Eve-Search Forums
oh the good old days of launching strawberries at point blank range into people's faces with a ballista... brings back mammaries

Quote by SkyValley
Kick your OWN ass before he has a chance to get to it.

Clicky --->
Quote by SleightOfHand
If you were a little bitch you could call the cops. But you're wasting everyones time including your own, and in the end youre just a little weasel.

Thank you! Your slanderous response made me reconsider my decision and not call the cops because assholes deserve to do whatever they want!
Vociferance

Halcyon

Quote by dead-fish

Quote by jakekilgore666
Quote by DanRev
Dont grass on them for smoking grass (i so clever).

Just grow a pair and tell them to **** off. If they're dodgy bastards then I dont know, but at least try and tell them to piss off first.

Actually, do this, and if they don't move, then call the law.

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.."
Nah don't do it. Go smoke up with them.

Then kill them all.
-\_/-
Quote by Fred1000000
BlackZeppelin is like Ghandi. With a bigger sense of humor.
it's the silence between the notes that makes the music.
Quote by Kiffa
Actually, do this, and if they don't move, then call the law.
Indeed. Ask them to leave first, then call the cops. Or say that you're neighbours are crazy and frequently call the cops, then you may not get beaten up.
Quote by SeanHart213
Thank you! Your slanderous response made me reconsider my decision and not call the cops because assholes deserve to do whatever they want!

It's ****ing marijuana. Christ. I could see if they were all making a big scene and shooting heroin but how exactly does them smoking on their porch make your life anymore difficult? Like everyone else in this thread said, grow a pair of testicles and tell them to **** off when they tell you to stop jamming. Don't go running to the police because theyre smoking some weed.

The Sky Is The Limit
Quote by skaguitarist53
anywhere outside of michigan the cops will probably arrest on marijuana possesion

OH no. In the dumbass town where I live, people having been trying to pass initiatives such as regulation and tax on pot sales and making pot the lowest priority for cops. 4/5 of the initiatives passed. The city did nothing so the man who lobbied the initiatives in the first place did ANOTHER petition for another vote. 4/5 passed again. I don't think he realises that the city can't do anything because it would go against state and federal law. He's wasted soo much of the taxpayers' money for absolutely nothing.
Space reserved for cool quotes.
You could scare them, like tell them you called the cops when you really didn't.

or steal their stash
Let the air out of their tires.

Front Left and Back Right.
Gear:
Gibson Faded Flying V

Marshall MG100HDFX
Marshall MA50C

Boss DS-1
Digitech RP50
Digitech Whammy IV
Vox V847 Wah Pedal
i can hardly believe it. not one post saying "rape". not even an "inb4rape"

inb4rape
My name is Danny. Call me that.
They're smoking on the TS' friend's porch.
When altitude dropping, my ears started popping. One more red nightmare...
If you call the cops you're assisting a corrupt government of violating its own citizens rights. Go for it.
Follow me on instagram @createdaily
Quote by mercedesisbenz
If you call the cops you're assisting a corrupt government of violating its own citizens rights. Go for it.

How so? Marijuanna is illegal.... not a right.
Quote by yellowlizard
The law's the law, everyone saying not to do it probably smoke it themselves.

Blindly following the law isn't the way to live.
Quote by gu1t4rh3r0
How so? Marijuanna is illegal.... not a right.

In a free country you would expect to have control over what you do and don't put into your body, but that idea got lost a while back.
Quote by mercedesisbenz

In before I could post. Some people truly are pathetic.

To ts; Let them be. If they start making a huge scene then I could see a reason for calling the cops but I probably still wouldnt. You live your life, they live theres. Just because somethings illegal doesnt mean its wrong. Say...you ever drank alcohol underaged?

The Sky Is The Limit
Quote by mercedesisbenz
In a free country you would expect to have control over what you do and don't put into your body, but that idea got lost a while back.

The country does it to prevent something from happening. Imagine if everyone was allowed to do meth?
If you were in Canada the cops would probably just go smoke with them. But I wouldn't do it, it's just weed and it'd be a dick move. Also if you smoke try to go smoke with them.
Quote by yellowlizard
The law's the law, everyone saying not to do it probably smoke it themselves.

I smoke it, and I told him to call the police, these peopl (the potential inmates) have been and are being complete dickheads, they deserve to get what's coming to them.

And TS, don't ever call those bastards on me

Quote by gu1t4rh3r0
The country does it to prevent something from happening. Imagine if everyone was allowed to do meth?

Then you'd have a country full of idiots who chose to get addicted to a harmful substance. Just because you can smoke meth doesn't make it a good idea. If I really wanted to I'm sure I could find meth, but why I would want to is beyond me. Spray paint is legal and huffing it gets people high as **** and strung out just as bad as some illegal drugs, but just because its sitting on hardware store shelves doesn't drive everyone to stick a can up to their nostril.
Quote by mercedesisbenz

If everyone was allowed to do whatever they wanted, this country would be horrible.

EDIT: On topic, if you're doing it for revenge go for it.

I usually wouldnt say that, because reporting people for doing some weed in their backyard isnt really that bad.
Last edited by The Spoon at Jun 14, 2008,
Quote by gu1t4rh3r0

would you do meth just because you were allowed to? would you lose all common sense because there wasn't a law to tell you not to do something?
Call the cops. If they're a dick to you, return the favor.
Quote by Kensai
I know a good joke:

Women's rights.
Quote by Chubbychunks
I know a good joke:

Kensai's life.
Quote by gu1t4rh3r0

The subject on hand is marijuana. The negative effects of meth are well documented, if someone is dumb enough to try it, it's their choice. I mean something about grouping a bunch of random house hold chemicals together and rat poison should raise a red flag right away. If you're dumb enough to try it, go for it, but your only hurting yourself. Marijuana on the other hand, is a plant that naturally grows in the ground.

The Sky Is The Limit
Quote by mercedesisbenz

It's done me no harm obeying the law, millions of others too.
Quote by gu1t4rh3r0

Why do you think there are so little people doing Meth? Not because it's illegal, but because they don't ****ing want to, it's the same with heroin, coke, ecstacy, all illegal drugs in fact.

Quote by Godsmack_IV
would you do meth just because you were allowed to? would you lose all common sense because there wasn't a law to tell you not to do something?

I mentioned meth because mercedes was talking about the government controlling what people put in their bodies. Some people do meth on their own choice. If meth was legal, it would be much easier to get. I'm just saying that there is positive side to government control as long as its not excessive.
Page 1 of 2