Basically I need words that rhyme with need. I'm just about to finish this song, and I've hit a block. I tried online rhyme dictionaries but they just gave me the basics (seed, read, mead, heed, bead, creed, feed, lead etc.) and i really need a deeper word... here is the context....

"But maybe loneliness is really just what I need
______________________________(WORD)

any ideas?
Well shit man.
weed
Gear:
Jackson DKMG
Yamaha Acoustic
Knockoff Strat
Vox AD30VT
Boss MT-2
Crybaby wah
Boss DD-3

The Ultra Balls. Throw them.

Member of the ANTI-IBANEZ MILITIA!
rhymezone.com
Stage Rig

Fender Strat
Epi Les Paul
Taylor 110
Boss TU-2
Omega Amps Hot Rod Deluxe (Dumble mod)
Clean/Drive/More Drive footswitch
Mid boost/Preamp boost footswitch

myspace.com/rosscooperband
oh im sorry you said that you already tried those.....umm maybe:

"you can leave me alone, i'll be fine indeed"

idk
Stage Rig

Fender Strat
Epi Les Paul
Taylor 110
Boss TU-2
Omega Amps Hot Rod Deluxe (Dumble mod)
Clean/Drive/More Drive footswitch
Mid boost/Preamp boost footswitch

myspace.com/rosscooperband
try using slant rhyme. If it ends in an "ee" ("silly", "deliciously", "me", etc) sound (like just about half the words in the English language do), you can very likely make it work.

Good luck!
I owe a ton of people critiques.

If you're one of them, please PM me.

I have trouble keeping track.
greed
I have recreated a Mattocaster with Kaoss Pad built into the body. If you would be interested in having this mod done to your guitar, let me know!
Deed, creed, plead, bleed, greed, feed, lead, decreed, breed, reed, speed, seed, agreed, proceed, precede, redece, mislead.

Choose.
There's only one thing we can do to thwart the plot of these albino shape-shifting lizard BITCHES!
Quote by sgguitarman
But maybe loneliness is really just what I need
... some time off before I can proceed.
... away from everything, that's how I see it.
... away from lust, away from greed.
... time brings reason to unshackled feet.

Sounds a bit complicated, I know.

Slant?
... You cut me loose and now I'm free.

Or maybe you should rephraze and not end in need. After all, your sentence sounds a bit forced to me anyway. You use maybe and really just in the same breath. That's an uncertainty and a certainty together, and it sounds like you're trying to elaborate on too strickt a given idea.

There's also the rhythm to think about of course, but for that we need your melody.
1 syllable:
bead, bede, beede, bleed, brede, breed, cede, creed, dede, deed, diede, eade, ede, fede, feed, frede, freed, freid, fried, friede, gaede, grede, greed, he'd, heed, keyed, knead, kneed, lead, leed, mead, meade, nead, nied, peed, plead, read, reed, reid, ried, riede, schmead, schwede, screed, seed, she'd, skied, smead, snead, sneed, speed, steed, streed, swede, teed, thede, thiede, tiede, tweed, we'd, weed, wied, wrede

2 syllables:
accede, agreed, aidid, black bead, bur reed, cane reed, concede, creep feed, decreed, degreed, dill seed, dill weed, ditch reed, exceed, fern seed, force feed, french weed, ghost weed, gilead, hadid, hamid, impede, indeed, laclede, light speed, line feed, lipide, misdeed, mislead, misread, omead, pay heed, precede, proceed, quirk bead, rasheed, rashid, recede, reread, reseed, saeed, sand reed, secede, shaheed, stampede, succeed, take heed, trust deed, vahid, wahid, waleed, walid, white bead

3 syllables:
alwaleed, aristede, aristide, at full speed, cancer weed, chicken feed, common reed, crazy weed, devil's weed, disagreed, double reed, fennel seed, giant reed, guaranteed, harris tweed, intercede, jamestown weed, jumping seed, mortgage deed, mustard seed, overfeed, polecat weed, poppy seed, pressure feed, pumpkin seed, rattle weed, silkworm seed, sinead, stinking weed, supersede, title deed, trumpet weed, walter reed

4 syllables:
balm of gilead, butterfly weed, canary seed, caraway seed, celery seed, consumption weed, corn gluten feed, edible seed, fenugreek seed, pickerel weed, pineapple weed, rattlesnake weed, safflower seed, scorpion weed, sesame seed, sunflower seed, turpentine weed

5 syllables:
alligator weed, coriander seed, execution speed, rheumatism weed

6 syllables:
egyptian paper reed
^I'd go with turpentine weed, that ****s gotta **** you up. Uh, what was this thread about again?
"To be matter-of-fact about the world is to blunder into fantasy - and dull fantasy at that, as the real world is strange and wonderful." - Robert A. Heinlein
Quote by sgguitarman

______________________________(WORD)

any ideas?

How strict are you about rhyming

To free my heart and let me breathe"
or
To cleanse my soul and set me free

hmm your line is inspiring it really is where I'm at right now. Can I use it? I'll change it round a bit?
something like
Sweet loneliness is what I need
to cleanse my soul and set me free
been caged and abused for so long now
My heart would love you but he's forgotten how
I'm with skagitup on this one.

But maybe loneliness is really just what I need
That, or a punch in the face from Apollo Creed.

I like it. I like it a lot.