Right now I have an Ibanez AS73 semi-hollow with the stock pickups and an Epi Explorer with a Seymour Duncan '59 in the neck and a JB in the bridge. I just bought a Carvin DC145 and want to get hotter pickups for the Explorer since it's always in D standard or drop C and I play heavy metal and metalcore on it almost exclusively. I'm playing through a Carvin V3 with stock tubes which may be swapped to 6L6GCs relatively soon for a more modern voice.

Which pickups should I get for my Explorer for a modern metalcore sound like Killswitch Engage or All That remains? I've been hearing a lot of great things about Bareknuckle lately but I have no clue which of theirs I should get, I want the bridge to be very chunky and ballsy and the neck to be suitable for shred because my '59 is not so good at that.

EDIT: Wow I made a post about one guitar and asked about another. My more important question at the moment is how well would the '59 and JB suit the Ibanez for the types of music it was meant to play? Mostly Jazz and Blues and a lot of very clean playing.
A 59' would fit well, and the JB is very versatile, and would be perfect for smooth jazz lead tones.
Ibanez Jem 777BK, Carvin DC727, Fender MIM Strat
Mesa Boogie DC5
Xotic BB Preamp, Ts9, BBE GS, Boss DD-6
Weber Mass
Morley Bad Horsie 2
Ask me any questions about my gear!
the 59/JB is a versatile set. for your semi-hollow, i suggest now the JB. the 59 would be good for the neck. but for bridge, i would go for something like an Alnico II Pro or Pearly Gates.

for the Explorer, if you want it to be for shred, get the Full Shred model for neck. for chunky tones in the bridge, the Custom or Custom 5 is good.
Ibanez RG321MH (Air Classic/Tone Zone)
Fernandes Telecaster (Twang King/stock bridge pickup)
Blackstar HT-20 (Scumback 55 speaker/ Tung Sol tubes)
TC Electronic Nova Repeater
Lava Cables Clear Connect, Soar and Mini ELC
Thanks for the advice, my guitar tech told me the '59/JB would sound "great" in the Ibanez but he did sell me on them for the Explorer originally so I wanted more opinions, to be honest I don't use the Ibanez very often as long as those pickups don't ruin its sound I'll be more than happy enough if I can turn the Explorer into even more of a hardcore metal machine.
Quote by Remonster
Thanks for the advice, my guitar tech told me the '59/JB would sound "great" in the Ibanez but he did sell me on them for the Explorer originally so I wanted more opinions, to be honest I don't use the Ibanez very often as long as those pickups don't ruin its sound I'll be more than happy enough if I can turn the Explorer into even more of a hardcore metal machine.

if you're playing a bit mellow on your ibanez, get something like Pearly Gates or Alnico II pro. the JB is versatile but for mellow sounds, the other two are more suited.
Ibanez RG321MH (Air Classic/Tone Zone)
Fernandes Telecaster (Twang King/stock bridge pickup)
Blackstar HT-20 (Scumback 55 speaker/ Tung Sol tubes)
TC Electronic Nova Repeater
Lava Cables Clear Connect, Soar and Mini ELC