hey thanks man for the feedback! if someone of you want I can upload a take of that video but only the wha take see yaa
Bloody hell, that was very impressive indeed.

You made it look really simple
Terms and Conditions apply.
epic!
Matthew 7:7 ""Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you."

Pop Punk! Check us out!: Flinch
thanks, but theres a lot of people that says that I am facking on it.. what do you think?
i thought it was amazing
great job

how much was the les paul?
just give me a fender and let me rip
It was very good.
At first I thought you faked it, but then I started it over and realized the backing track was only the rhythm.
xD
Great job.
You're not brutal.

(click the smiley!)

ok maybe i'm explaining it wrong, but this is what it looks like. he's playing it real good and then at 43 seconds he switches the toggle switch so that it plays muted and then at 1:21 he rolls the volume up with his pinky so that he can play his own stuff. correct?
Quote by aberg1989
ok maybe i'm explaining it wrong, but this is what it looks like. he's playing it real good and then at 43 seconds he switches the toggle switch so that it plays muted and then at 1:21 he rolls the volume up with his pinky so that he can play his own stuff. correct?

+1
wow, that was really great. it was better than mine.... haha
Member #10 of the Trumpet Players' Alliance

Quote by False_God
+1

I coundt hear my self good when I was playing thats why I thoug I nedd to turn up the volume, but it was already all the way up :P
thats what I use to do when I cant hear my self enought....
um when i asked you about that on youtube, you said that you were actually turning it down...
If he isn't playing then someone else is because there are subtle differences between what is on the vid and what is actually on the G'N'R recording. He does have the tone almost 100% spot on, but there are a few places where you can hear just slight differences between him and what Slash plays.
that was really good, hard to find anything to fault there!

I have a version of me playing sweet child of mine on my profile (over the top of the CD) It was more of a tone test and is the first take, so there are a heck of a lot of mistakes in it and it had been a while since i had played that song, but like i say it is a tone test. The tone is a bit muffled because of bad recording equiptment. If you can be bothered to look, comment on my profile what you think cheers
Pretty sweet. I didnt see any mistakes. Perfectly played and I love you tone.

c4c? https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=907572
CLICK ME

Quote by lrc95

hi, i was just wondering how to post a thread?

Quote by AS I LAY DYING!
and USD is equal to how much in US dollars?

Quote by Armchair Bronco
Everyone must own a DS-1 at some point in their playing career.

^^idiots