Page 1 of 3
this is the thread for all dinosaur discussion lik favorite one, dinosaur movies, etc etc. i lik velocirapter and teh first jurassic park movie and the book is awesome.

post away!
Quote by djmay71
OMG

eddievh2, you are a genuis, and true man of action

damn right

Quote by Zugunruhe

or else, how good are you at drawing penises?

lulz
I was a complete dinosaur fanatic back when I was 5. Books, toys, movies, anything and everything to do with dinosaurs, I had.

I was a huge fan of Allosaurus. I felt that it was always overshadowed by T-Rex.
I like the first and third one, the second one sucked balls. Did anyone ever play operation genesis on pc?

I-I

I----------------I

TheOneAndOnlyIsaac

Stegosaurus
Land Before Time lol
Quote by Kensai
It's the pit; nelson mandela could make a thread urging everyone to do an effort towards reducing apartheid politics in some countries and everyone would post a photoshop of him with a melon hat.
My favourite dinosaur is bulbasaur
Gear:
Epiphone G-400 Ebony
Line-6 UberMetal, EchoPark
Boss RC-2 Loop Station
Traynor YCV50Blue, Bass Mate 25, Guitar Mate 15

Did someone say dinosaur?
██████████████████████████████
Quote by Doppelgänger
I was a complete dinosaur fanatic back when I was 5. Books, toys, movies, anything and everything to do with dinosaurs, I had.

I was a huge fan of Allosaurus. I felt that it was always overshadowed by T-Rex.
Haha I was just the same. I had so many toys and models of dinosaurs...it was awesome

now I just read qwantz.com
Dude, dinosaurs are a trick put there by god to fool us. The Earth is only 6000 years old!

On another note, 1 e-cookie for anyone who gets this.

Quote by Vornik
Thanks for the advice. I'm going to put it, along with your other advice, into a book, the pages of which I will then use to wipe my ass.
Quote by drunkinkoala

/thread

No. Screw you.

Allosaurus >>>>>>>>>>>> Tyrannosaurus Rex
Quote by dann_blood

Yugioh?

I was a big Yugioh fan, as well.
Quote by dann_blood
Dude, dinosaurs are a trick put there by god to fool us. The Earth is only 6000 years old!

It is Rex from Yu-gi-oh who used dinosaur type duel monsters and collaborated with the guy who uses bug duel monsters in an effor to defeat yuhi on duel island.
two and a half men.
Last edited by Cameronrobson at Jun 14, 2008,
Quote by dann_blood

isnt that the dude from yu-gi -ho that had all dinosaur cards in his deck?
Quote by djmay71
OMG

eddievh2, you are a genuis, and true man of action

damn right

Quote by Zugunruhe

or else, how good are you at drawing penises?

lulz
I have a friend who doesn't believe in dinosaurs.

As someone who would quite happily live in the Natural History Museum in London if they'd let me, I take this as a personal insult!

Quote: "How do we know the fossils weren't just planted there by cavemen?"

Quote by abstract pie
Ahh the pit. Where conversations of Pokemon Cards can turn into ones of wizard homosexuality

You are everything I want...
...'Cause you are...

...Everything I'm not.

Atheism. Is. Not. A. Religion.
Today's saints were yesterday's sellouts
Black War Raptor! yeah!
sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
Quote by eddievh2
this is the thread for all dinosaur discussion

YOU RANG?
Quote by bendystraw
I go down on one knee and do that shit cello style

I FUCKING LOVE DINOSAURS.

Real talk. It's awesome that these things actually existed. They're so cool.
inb4 Jackal comes in and gives firsthand account of dinosaurs.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.

LoL so was I. I loved Land Before Time, and I love the first jurassic Park. I wish these guys were still around.
Please call me Rainer, was 16 and empty minded when I made my profile.

Sometimes I talk to myself too...but never on the internet.

mugfugger.

Also this.
Never imagine yourself not to be otherwise than what it might appear to others that what you were or might have been was not otherwise than what you had been would have appeared to them to be otherwise
Quote by TheBurningFish

I raise you

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xts3y8gXAwY&feature=related

and

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9rHkydH8Vp8

/thread (musically speaking)

The first Jurassic park film is my favorite film ever, the scene with the raptors in the kitchen is still freaking scary.
HILT!

Where's Waldo?

Dinosaurs are my favorite.
ಠ_ಠ
- Yes, My name is actually Terran -
- Not just a Starcraft fan -

Terran > Zerg and Protoss
Wow, necrobump.

I´ve always loved the Ankylosaurus.
Quote by apple_apple
oh my god! guitarViking is a genius... respect !!!

I'm GuitarViking! Don't you forget it!
Quote by smb
nice bump

Damn, just noticed that
Never imagine yourself not to be otherwise than what it might appear to others that what you were or might have been was not otherwise than what you had been would have appeared to them to be otherwise
Quote by dann_blood

Quote by Cameronrobson
It is Rex from Yu-gi-oh who used dinosaur type duel monsters and collaborated with the guy who uses bug duel monsters in an effor to defeat yuhi on duel island.

Quote by eddievh2
isnt that the dude from yu-gi -ho that had all dinosaur cards in his deck?

Quote by fail
Either you're safe or you've won the whole damn thread.

Quote by CoreysMonster

epic win. total, epic win. this is probably the best OC ever created on UG.

kudos, sir.

kudos.
Has anyone ever thought of making a Dinosaur-themed condiment along the lines of Ketchup, and calling it Dinosauce?
Quote by fonkeymonkey
Has anyone ever thought of making a Dinosaur-themed condiment along the lines of Ketchup, and calling it Dinosauce?

to go with these, of course:

(Invalid img)

but there is this:

There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by TOAOIsaac
I like the first and third one, the second one sucked balls. Did anyone ever play operation genesis on pc?

pshh... the second one was awesome if not only because Goldblum trumps all. The 3rd one wasn't directed by speilberg, and thus, nowhere near is good. the first one is my favorite movie of all time.
... For A Pair Of Brown Eyes

Quote by Bladez22
smoke, you get more awesome by the minute..... You have an epic beard, live near woods, listen to metal, grill stuff using makeshift bbqs out of old cans, and now we find out you have stabbed someone in the dick
Page 1 of 3