I'm thinking of this song, it's like slow and bluesy and has a harmonica on it at the beginning. All I can remember is that the first note in the harmonica part is a g. I played it on a harmonica by accident and can't think of what the hell song this is. Sorry for bad clues but I need to figure this out. I remember it from commercials like 10 years ago.
it's a very distinctive sound, you'd know what I mean if you hear the song.
the harmonica part is much slower than those 3 songs. I'll figure out that riff on guitar and get back here.
i'm gonna guess it's The Wizard.

or some dylan tune...
Songs!
Something's Changed
Frost

BC Rich Mockingbird Evil Edge
Dean Palomino Vintage Sunburst
Indiana Scout Acoustic in Sparkly Blue
Kustom Arrow 16DFX, soon to be a Vox Valvetronix 50
Dimebag Custom Crybaby
Fab Tone
piano man?
Quote by Machanix
We play guitar.... we're automatically on top of the world.

Life Is A Lemon And I Want My Money Back!

A Wasted Youth
Is Better By Far
Than A Wise And Productive Old Age

Good Girls Go To Heaven, But The Bad Girls Go Everywhere!
ok, the riff goes something like

g-g-d-c-b

the first note is held the longest while the rest go pretty quickly, that might not be exactly the right pitches but it sounds close to me. as well the g is lower than the dcb part but in the same octave.
Is it a Blues traveler's song? because they have a harmonica in alot of there stuff
My gear:
Epiphone Explorer
JB player strat
Spider II 30watt
Some knock off bass
Create bass amp 50 watt

www.myspace.com/ydayshero
no it's not blues travelers, for some reason, bob seger and commercials about patios comes to mind
Quote by Dirge Humani
You accidentally played a G on a harmonica and it made you think of an entire song you don't know the name of?

Impressive.

I do that all the time buddy. Hey if you remember any of the lyrics, type them into google and see what comes up. THat works for me]
Quote by vmanoman
damn....thats nuts. 2 nuts in fact. anyway, all that happened to me was i fell up a flight of stairs....like not up a few steps, but tripped at the bottom and fell up the entire flight.....
Is it Just Like a Woman by Bob Dylan?
derp
lol u have faggot in ur username

Quote by Jack Off Jill
You know, if you, Silent Deftone and I get together.. We'd be unstoppable at the night clubs.

Everything I say is to be taken as serious fucking business.
No, no, it is.
derp
lol u have faggot in ur username

Quote by Jack Off Jill
You know, if you, Silent Deftone and I get together.. We'd be unstoppable at the night clubs.

Everything I say is to be taken as serious fucking business.