NO I'm not selling one here, but I'm wondering what a fair price would be for one that is a few years old, but still in good condition, as I am going to visit some pawnshops and stuff to find one. Maybe $175-200? Is that fair? I'm in Canada BTW

If this needs to be in gear ads i'll move it...

Hawk
that's a little low in canada.

in the states, you're pretty lucky to find a MIM strat for around $250.
Jenneh

Quote by TNfootballfan62
Jenny needs to sow her wild oats with random Gibsons and Taylors she picks up in bars before she settles down with a PRS.

Set up Questions? ...Q & A Thread

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A/GB&C WTLT Lists 2011
Quote by jj1565
that's a little low in canada.

in the states, you're pretty lucky to find a MIM strat for around $250.

Yeah, I agree. You got to be looking at at least $300+ in the US and Canada too. MIM's are really well built guitars and hold there value very well.
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Gibson DC Pro Custom shop
Fender American Stratocaster - Vintage custom
Fender Squier Strat
Fender Standard Telecaster
ok, thanks jj.

They changed some stuff in the MIM's, like giving them a bigger trem block, and sheilded cavities. anyone know what year that started in, cuz I would like one with those features. 2005?
I'll buy a used MIM Strat for $250 - $275 in good condition.
Fender is the finest guitar ever made
Quote by hawk5211
ok, thanks jj.

They changed some stuff in the MIM's, like giving them a bigger trem block, and sheilded cavities. anyone know what year that started in, cuz I would like one with those features. 2005?

might be 2006 even. you can google it.

to see difference with your eye when you cant use a screwdriver, look for larger frets, and i think thicker ply guards.

edit : i think it's 06.
Jenneh

Quote by TNfootballfan62
Jenny needs to sow her wild oats with random Gibsons and Taylors she picks up in bars before she settles down with a PRS.

Set up Questions? ...Q & A Thread

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A/GB&C WTLT Lists 2011
Last edited by jj1565 at Jun 14, 2008,