PIECES DUE ON JUNE 30. I'M GOING TO CLEAR MY INBOX NOW, SO EVEN IF YOU ALREADY SENT IT, RESEND IT.

Yup, it's that time of the month again. I had completely forgotten to start this... but here it is.

Here's the deal.

- 9-12 can sign up (maybe more depending on how fast the spots go).
- Due date will be set once enough people have signed up.
- To sign up just leave a post in this thread saying "I'm in" (or something like that).
- The piece

To qualify for this competition you must have a join date of any time after March 1st, 2008.... no exceptions.

If you do not submit a piece you will lose 1 point in the standings.

If you finished in the top 3 for the previous months competition (April) then you can not compete in this month's.

Extra notes:
1) Write whatever you wish in the form of song, poem, prose... just don't make a novel, no one wants to read a book.

B) doesn't have to rhyme... but it can if you want. It can be about whatever you want

3) When you have your piece done PM it to me. To Private Message (PM) you click on my name, go to where it says "send message" on the left side of my profile, then send me your piece. Please put the title in the message, and use the title "Newbie Comp" for the subject

D) Once polls are up, vote in all other groups except your own... DO NOT VOTE FOR YOUR OWN PIECE OR I WILL PUNCH YOU IN THE BABY-MAKER.

---Players---
1) JeffWil*
2) Fly, Marlowe*
3) my name is Peter*
4) Hasil*
5) The NAB*
6) theunseen13*
7) hereforthebooze*
8) _A_
9) shawnstoppable*
10)BlackandSilver*
11) starland
12)ninjamonkey767*

* = I have a piece from you.
DO NOT VOTE FOR YOUR OWN PIECE OR I WILL PUNCH YOU IN THE BABY-MAKER.

eloquent.
I owe a ton of people critiques.

If you're one of them, please PM me.

I have trouble keeping track.
....Do we have to submit a new piece, or one which we have already posted would be fine?
I guess I'll try it I'm in. Can we PM you our songs now or do we have to wait for any other contestants?
Last edited by the NAB at Jun 24, 2008,
I'm in. I want to see how I stack up against other newbies.
Quote by guitar-godfrey
when i grow up i wanna have blackandsilver's babies!

Quote by angusfan16

Quote by Scowmoo
HOLY HELL.

nice discovery, sir.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last edited by coryklok : Today at 01:10 PM.
yeah, I never got around to doing the edits. So the ****ty version I sent will have to do XD
I owe a ton of people critiques.

If you're one of them, please PM me.

I have trouble keeping track.