never Mind People Just Cant Answer The Question
Last edited by Youknowit at Jun 14, 2008,
Quote by I Be Andyy
How do you go about giving people Gamerscore? XD
well see what you do is recover soemones account over Xbox live then i paly on your username and u get it back
LOOOOOOOOSSSSSEEEEEERRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I win.

My things:
Bowes SLx7
Washburn WG587
Washburn X40Pro
Washburn X50
Washburn HM24
Washburn WR150
Laguna LE200s
Arietta Acoustic
First Act
Valveking 112
VHT Deliverance

Quote by Dirge Humani
Ooh...you're about a year too late. I had one, but gave it away on here about a year ago. It was mid-90s I think...

Hahaha I thought you meant you gave your account away during the mid-nineties. God knows I did.
Quote by Play the victim
loser...
this is whats wrong with people these say u make a joke and peple jsut take it too far
Quote by Youknowit
this is whats wrong with people these say u make a joke and peple jsut take it too far

raelly? is taht so? can i type liek u and b a reble 2?

Loser.
ok, yeah. my name is silly because I signed up when I was 13.

BEDBUGS
Lewser.

^
He's laughing at YOU.
You better click that bastard.

Ibanez RG370DX
Peavey Valveking 112 (w/ Bad Monkey and GE-7 EQ)
Quote by Youknowit

well you play runescape so you automatically fail..
Quote by Youknowit

Well, sometimes people don't have a sense of humor about themselves.

Just saying.
The.
Quote by Youknowit
well see what you do is recover soemones account over Xbox live then i paly on your username and u get it back

Okay..I guess. But, why would anyone care about Gamerscore? It's not like it's useful for anything.
My Gear:
Yamaha FGX720SCA
Quote by Youknowit

oh and by the way, i was serious.
Obviously nobody has an account for you jackass.
Soon you will sit on the bench
of those who deny I have my soul
You sell a dream you create
Condemned by what you condemned before
Smooth are the words you sing down and high
Underground is your joy your laws
Quote by MedicreDemon
Obviously nobody has an account for you jackass.
hey dip**** thats why after the 1st liek 5 posts i changed the Message dumbass
Why, God, why would anyone post a question like that in the Pit?
I sued Delta Airlines, 'cause they sold me a ticket to New Jersey, I went there, and it SUCKED.
Quote by Youknowit
hey dip**** thats why after the 1st liek 5 posts i changed the Message dumbass

Aww he's mad, it's cute.
No....or are you crying and holding your teddy bear right now, wishing you could play someone elses Runescape account? If so then Yes. One cookie for you.
Quote by MeltingWaxFace
No....or are you crying and holding your teddy bear right now, wishing you could play someone elses Runescape account? If so then Yes. One cookie for you.
no im not mad its just funny punk ass kids jsut sit here and just make fun of people .....i mean in the time it took u to post you little complaint u coulda done soemthing useful.
Quote by Youknowit
no im not mad its just funny punk ass kids jsut sit here and just make fun of people .....i mean in the time it took u to post you little complaint u coulda done soemthing useful.

Useful or entertaining?

I'm having a good laugh at this thread although I missed your original question.
Quote by Youknowit

There's not much in 30 seconds you can do that's useful.