I bought my father a card for Father's Day that has a bunch of pictures of men with receding hairlines and a caption underneath it with a sports term that describe the hair (ex. a man with only four strands left is "The Final Four," or the one with a wig is "Artificail Turf."
I'm putting a picture of my dad inside the card and I need a sports term synonomous with denial. He's been denying that he's losing his hair for a while now and it'll be a great card. Thanks in advance.
Kind of nominated for Best Retired User.

Skepto > Oxygen
reviewing the play?
MM Stingray
MIA P Bass
MIM Jazz Bass
GK 700RB-II Head
GK 410SBX Cab
Sansamp 3 Ch. DI
Crybaby Bass Wah
Bass Big Muff
DD3 Delay

MIA Strat
Nashville Tele
Martin 00015M
Hot Rod Deluxe
Big Muff
DS1
Hendrix Crybaby Wah
Quote by Wrst_Plyr_Evr
I would say Challenging the Play

I was going to say something regarding the challenge, but couldn't think of anything good.
Encroachment by the forehead.

*play off of encroachment by the defense going offsides before the hike of a football.
Lying about losing his fucking hair.
derp
lol u have faggot in ur username

Quote by Jack Off Jill
You know, if you, Silent Deftone and I get together.. We'd be unstoppable at the night clubs.

Everything I say is to be taken as serious fucking business.
My first thought was no goal, too, but I thought it was a bit ambigous.
I was also thinking about offsides or encroachment, but those aren't really denial-themed.
So far my favorite is Challenging the Play, unless someone has something better.
Rory, I like yours too, but I think it might be too subtle; I want something obvious.
Kind of nominated for Best Retired User.

Skepto > Oxygen
Quote by rorythefaggot
Lying about losing his fucking hair.

This.
Gear:

-Guitars-
Esp/LTD JH-200
Ibanez RG2EX2
Yamaha FD01

-Amps-
Marshall MGDFX250 (It was a Gift)
Peavey Vypyr 15 watt

-Effects-
Digitech DF-7
Make a good one that is a spin-off of intentional grounding. That'll cover the denial part if you use "intentional" as the first word.