i have a zune, and its not that i dont like the zune hardware but the software i have to use with the zune is just ridiculous, and i really like itunes. i was going to get an ipod touch or something but i saw the iphone 8gb is now only 199. i went on ebay and figured i could get a last generation iphone (the older one) for cheaper than 199, seeing as there is a newer one coming out. wouldnt that make since? the iphones i found on ebay are in the 400s and i cant seem to figure out why...

also if you know where i could get one let me know
The real question is, why get an iPhone if you're not even gonna use the phone part? If you are, can you even afford the service?
You also have to come up with a way to pay for the plan.

And the only iPhone you can get for $199 is the new one, unless if they release an older refurbished model.
Sent from my iPad.
um, yeah. just get an itouch.

i have an itouch, an old iphone and i'm getting one of the new iphones.
the touch's are sexier, and better if you're just going to be playing music.

the old iphones are a little on the slow side as far as loading times go, but if you really want a camera, thats the only reason i could see for getting the phone.

i can't wait though till the new ones come out

but yeah, i would get a touch, you can still get internet and do everything that an iphone does except text and call and take pictures.

the touch doesn't have external speakers or a mic though, which may sway you.

its up to you, thats just my opinion.

Yeah. The rumors are true. I'm a twat.
What's wrong with the zune software? After that update that they did, all my albums are finally organized. (just out of curiosity)
i probably would get a new phone, for 199 thats really good..

im sick of carrying around a phone and an ipod in the same pants
one pocket's for keys, one for phone, back pocket for wallet so theres no where else to put my ipod..
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

GENERATION 9: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Quote by Aftertime
i probably would get a new phone, for 199 thats really good..

im sick of carrying around a phone and an ipod in the same pants
one pocket's for keys, one for phone, back pocket for wallet so theres no where else to put my ipod..

Yeah but you HAVE TO sign a contract with At&t, so it's not just $199.
Alright here is the only downside to the low price! AT&T is RAISING the dataplan charge by $10 a month.