I have a Vox 50 watt 212, and with it cranked all the way at assemblies, I can just get over my drummer, but not to the volume I'd like. I know my drummer plays loud, but that's how he is. I love my amp, so should I just get the 100 watt head and cab? Help out please.
I'm over the drummer, but not as much as I'd like to be. It's cranked and I'm only a little bit over him.
still dude thats really loud. hmm...i am not really an amp guy, sorry i am no help.
Learn to equalize... if your EQ looks like this your audience will look like this

I could get over my drummer on my MG, and he regularly breaks sticks/snare skins/etc with the sheer force of his drumming.
Quote by DeathByDestroyr
What the hell is a G&L.

Quote by Flux'D
Gay & Lesbian I think, the box smelled funny
Greg what did you send me??
Quote by Raijouta
Learn to equalize... if your EQ looks like this your audience will look like this

I could get over my drummer on my MG, and he regularly breaks sticks/snare skins/etc with the sheer force of his drumming.

People are going to have to start explaingin that.

Boost the mids i would say. I see that theyre neutral mids, but that might not be enough. Try boosting.

^
He's laughing at YOU.
You better click that bastard.

Ibanez RG370DX
Peavey Valveking 112 (w/ Bad Monkey and GE-7 EQ)
make sure the wattage knob on the back of the amp is cranked up. I didnt even realize my vox ad30 had that knob back there until it was accidentally turned up when i moved it, so i thought maybe that may be it. if its not im sorry i cant help you out any, i dont know much about how amps work.
Epiphone LP Cust. w/ SD '59 neck and Cust. 5 bridge
Fender MIA Stratocaster
Traynor YCV50
Vox AD30VT
Dunlop SW-95 Wah
ElectroHarmonix Big Muff Pi w/ Tone Wicker
ElectroHarmonix Small Clone
We roll tonight, To the guitar bite