okay, so my friends peer pressure finally got to me and i got one.

When i plugged it in, it automatically synced all of the songs on my computers iTunes. problem is, that includes my sisters annoying stuff she calls "music"(aka: rap, pop)

So ive been spending the last few hours trying to delete the garbage, and ive followed directions from countless different sites and each time i delete it, it says is gone when its plugged into the computer and im looking at it though itunes, but, as soon as i unplug it, they are all back on there.

Does anybody know who to remove songs from them with out them coming back
Set your Ipod to be empty
uncheck all the **** music
upload
TA-DA!

I think that should work.
Well set up your ipod to not automatically sync with the computer.
Schecter Gryphon
Peavey Classic 30
Boss Ds-1 Distortion Pedal
Heritage VIP 1(would like to sell)
delete all the music off ths ipod
then
on your ipod management page on itunes
check the box that says manually manage music
then jsut upload all the songs that you want on there
that should do it
Quote by Ed Hunter
Kick your brother in his penis adorned head.
Step 1. Respect other people's taste and stop being an ignorant shit who thinks rock and metal is the only "real" music.

Step 2. Set your iPod to manually update. In iTunes, underneath "Devices" or something (it will show up when you plug your iPod in, on the side column under "Library" and "Store"), there will be an option where you can set your iPod to be updated manually, meaning, you decide what goes onto and off of your iPod. Go into the "Music" tab on your iPod and delete the unwanted songs. Or alternatively, reformat your iPod so that it is blank, then only load the songs you want.
Quote by gravensuicide
okay, so my friends peer pressure finally got to me and i got one.

When i plugged it in, it automatically synced all of the songs on my computers iTunes. problem is, that includes my sisters annoying stuff she calls "music"(aka: rap, pop)

So ive been spending the last few hours trying to delete the garbage, and ive followed directions from countless different sites and each time i delete it, it says is gone when its plugged into the computer and im looking at it though itunes, but, as soon as i unplug it, they are all back on there.

Does anybody know who to remove songs from them with out them coming back

Delete the playlist or music that you don't want.

If you want it synced automatically, separate the songs you want into a different folder and only check the playlist you want. If you're not sharing computers, just delete the songs from the playlist and directly from the Music folder, because it will stil be synced in your Music section, just not visible in the playlists.

You can also manually manage it, if you want.
delete that bitches gay **** off your comp then sync. then you got your good music and you don't have to manually update
Quote by Stratmaster458
delete that bitches gay **** off your comp then sync. then you got your good music and you don't have to manually update

Because her music is inferior to his.
You're not brutal.

(click the smiley!)

Quote by Punkable_Tabs
Trash your iPod and buy a record player.

Fag

**** YEAH! THEN GET A BETAMAX!

....though the record player idea isn't bad.