last night i forgot to unplug my pedals before i went to bed so the battery doesn't run out on them and when i woke up and plugged in my guitar and turned it on it started making a tic tic tic sound. i don't know if it matter but i play an epiphone explorer through an original cry baby, a little big muff and then into my marshall mg100hdfx. i've tried running it directly from my guitar to my amp and it still tics so i don't think its the pedals and i've tried different guitars and it still tics.

whats the problem?

EDIT: ITS OK, I'VE SOLVED THE PROBLEM, IT WAS BECAUASE MY ELECTRIC BLANKET WAS ON.
Quote by Tiksi
people who think that the tuning peg things have to be straight. I went to the bathroom once, I come back, and my friend detunified my guitar, and then asked why it sounded weird. ARGG!!!

mcROFL
Last edited by Burning Star 4 at Jun 15, 2008,
Are you wearing a watch?

EDIT: And I'd like to take this opportunity to say MG flaming is not necessary in this thread...
Quote by T!AN
Are you wearing a watch?

EDIT: And I'd like to take this opportunity to say MG flaming is not necessary in this thread...

no watch, and yeh no flaming necesary
Quote by Tiksi
people who think that the tuning peg things have to be straight. I went to the bathroom once, I come back, and my friend detunified my guitar, and then asked why it sounded weird. ARGG!!!

mcROFL
Quote by T!AN
Are you wearing a watch?

Any bashing of amps other then the MG here?

This may be related. I notice when I'm practicing, I use my TV/DVD player to play along with my mp3 cd's, and sometimes the TV gives a weird buzzing sound when I stand too close to it.
PRS SE SC ♦ Dean Cadi ♦ Squier Strat ♦ Crate V5 ♦ AXL Akita AT30 ♦ Alhambra 4P ♦ Takamine f-349 ♦ Goodall KCJ
Boss ME-20 ♦ Monteallums modded TS9DX ♦ DOD Grunge ♦ #1Echo ♦
Last edited by leondb at Jun 15, 2008,