they completely suck, i won a set of them on a radio station wch included
black coffee
the cheese one, whatever its called
the wah
the flange one
and a chorus one

the distortion sucked the worse, it had this nasty high pitched distortion that sounded like screaming cat being shoved in a megaphone.

and the chorus was realy crappy too, it sounded like a machine gun shooting a microphone plugged in a hooked up with some quality f-_U-_c-_k-_I-_N-_g amps that could be heard throughout the tristate area

dont buy them!
The overdrive was the only one I could stand.

It worked decent as a boost on a budget.
Call me Wes.
Gear:
Fender American Deluxe HSS Strat
Chicago Blues Box Roadhouse
Bad Cat Cougar 5
1957 Gibson GA-5
Ceriatone 18w TMB Combo
Hughes & Kettner Tube Factor
Various Ibanez TS9s
Weber MASS Attenuator
Lol, well, I've read the reviews on them on the websites. They seemed to be great sound quality, but aren't durable.
They are super cheap pedals. I have the flanger but it doesnt do a very good job so I spent the 100 dollars for a real one. Its just a fact your not going to get much of an effects pedal for that price. Spend a few more bucks for a decent one.
in terms of sound quality they are fine, pretty average sounding pedals, they really compromised on the build quality though. I think it'd be fine as a temporary substitute.
I like analogue Solid State amps that make no effort to be "tube-like", and I'm proud of it...

...A little too proud, to be honest.
Well, I'm about to leave for Musician's Warehouse. If anyone could recommend me a really brutal distortion pedal with a $40 budget, that would be great.

(It's for my brother, he just started playing)
Quote by Iam99x
The Danelectro effect pedals?

The super cheap ones.

IE:

Metal Effect
Echo
Overdrive
Chorus
Distortion
Flange

Reason being, my Line 6 DM-4 Distortion Modeler messed up somehow, and I don't have $250 to replace it at the moment.

Appreciated.

Everyone said the OD was fair but I tried it myelf and wasnt impressed much at all...
the sound was fair but the buffer sucked a ton of tone and some OD pedals for around $10 more sounded a lot better...

Dont cheap out when it comes to sound.
Quote by moody07747
Everyone said the OD was fair but I tried it myelf and wasnt impressed much at all...
the sound was fair but the buffer sucked a ton of tone and some OD pedals for around $10 more sounded a lot better...

Dont cheap out when it comes to sound.

Thanks for the info man. It's a temporary setup for my little brother. His birthday is in September and that's when we're going for the good stuff.
Quote by IbanezPsycho
Sucks and almost blew up my amp... There pretty horrible..

how?
I like analogue Solid State amps that make no effort to be "tube-like", and I'm proud of it...

...A little too proud, to be honest.
Quote by metallicock
they completely suck, i won a set of them on a radio station wch included
black coffee
the cheese one, whatever its called
the wah
the flange one
and a chorus one

the distortion sucked the worse, it had this nasty high pitched distortion that sounded like screaming cat being shoved in a megaphone.

and the chorus was realy crappy too, it sounded like a machine gun shooting a microphone plugged in a hooked up with some quality f-_U-_c-_k-_I-_N-_g amps that could be heard throughout the tristate area

dont buy them!

Tristate area ftw!
XD

Well, you went with what you liked, that's good.
Call me Wes.
Gear:
Bad Cat Cougar 5
1957 Gibson GA-5
Ceriatone 18w TMB Combo
Various Ibanez TS9s
Weber MASS Attenuator
Quote by Iam99x
Well, we went up to Guitar Center and bought the DigiTech Grunge Distortion Effects Pedal .

Omg it sounds so nice.

Not a bad choice. I had one. You should look into an a/c adapter for it... just in case the battery adapter breaks on you like mine did.
PRS SE SC ♦ Dean Cadi ♦ Squier Strat ♦ Crate V5 ♦ AXL Akita AT30 ♦ Alhambra 4P ♦ Takamine f-349 ♦ Goodall KCJ
Boss ME-20 ♦ Monteallums modded TS9DX ♦ DOD Grunge ♦ #1Echo ♦
I'm just happy you didn't get the death metal

I would have gone for something along the lines of a DS1, then mod it in the future, but it's your choice.
Call me Wes.
Gear:
Bad Cat Cougar 5
1957 Gibson GA-5
Ceriatone 18w TMB Combo
Various Ibanez TS9s
Weber MASS Attenuator
the Fish and Chips is about the only Danny pedal that I like.
"The fool doth think he is wise, but the wiseman knows himself to be a fool." - W.S.
amp clips
amp vids
I have the Overdrive. Cost me $30 AUD. It's a good lead boost on an amps gain channel but thats about it.

That said, I don't use it.
Fender 60W Super-Sonic Head
Fender 2x12 Cabinet (Vintage 30s)
TC Electronics G Major
Boss Blues Driver BD-2 w/ Keeley mod
MXR 6 Band EQ
BB Preamp
TS-9
Jim Dunlop Crybaby Wah

American Fender Stratocaster
Quote by Blompcube
how?

Plugged everything up and turned the pedal on then played for about a minute then the light on the pedal flickered and pedal started making a buzzing noise then a loud pop and over loaded the amp and the went silent. Took about 5 minutes for the sound to come back on, had almost given up on the amp and chalked it up for dead. But i turned it off and on one last time and the amp worked again thank god. It was a SS amp i used to have and i think what happened was the pedal went ape sh*t and hit amp with way to much line level which overloaded it.
Quote by leondb
Not a bad choice. I had one. You should look into an a/c adapter for it... just in case the battery adapter breaks on you like mine did.

dude my death metal did that

kinda pissed me off