if there was something you'd like to be invented (for guitar), what would that be? thanks a lot...
Quote by PlayMadness
"Look left >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Left, you idiot!"

Quote by neopowell
Well, girls make different pitched noises depending on where you touch them, so it's kind of similar.
A device that fits onto the penis, allowing the guitarist to pick with his man-sausage whilst fretting with both hands.
kill all humans
Something that allows a FR bridge to be tuned and maintained like a hardtail while still being able to do crazy effects.
For the first 5 frets to be colored like a guitar hero controller

kidding
Quote by jackson001
Ironbodom, I hate you.

Quote by SeveralSpecies
damnit Ironbodom.

Quote by Sleaze Disease
Yes, someone "was ate jam" while they were playing.
Brilliant observation.

Save SURGE
-cool special effects, something that shoots big but short [as far as time goes] flames out of the very end of the headstock [blood might also be cool for some of you wrist slicing girly ass prix out there]

-a universal pedal, including all the good effects, wah, flanger, chorus, reverb, ect.

-a transparent guitar, with a stereo inside and all wou can see is the cd spinning and maybe some cool lookin neon lights, and the body of the guitar would be a touch screen to adjust the volume on the cd, [not for gigs, just for jammin along in your room]

-or maybe just the neon lights, coming from inside the guitar, and you can change the colors with a remote or something.
Quote by InvaderTSN
Something that allows a FR bridge to be tuned and maintained like a hardtail while still being able to do crazy effects.

PLUS FUCKIN' 1
somehow make the guitar have midi control switches on the side of the body, either facing the ground or facing the ceiling. it would negate any need for foot switches, giving you more control of your stage presence. having to be at your pedalboard at certain times would never be an issue again.
RIFT.CANYON.DREAMS.

Quote by Oroborous
I'm trying to cover one of my bedroom walls in semen. I'm about half way done.

Pics coming soon
ive already seen these, and they dont quite fit the catagory but, a double neck guitar, ad the fretboards and headstock are fingers, [pinky and index] making the notorious rock on sign wich nobody seems to know the exact meaning of, the other one i saw was a middle finger as the fretboard/headstock, and the body was a fist
a guitar that shots bullets for every note i play

once i learn serrana ill be unstoppable
Quote by TheProducer
...I'm a pussy...
Quote by metallicock
ive already seen these, and they dont quite fit the catagory but, a double neck guitar, ad the fretboards and headstock are fingers, [pinky and index] making the notorious rock on sign wich nobody seems to know the exact meaning of, the other one i saw was a middle finger as the fretboard/headstock, and the body was a fist

Metal fingers is actually called the "Moloch" which is an Italian superstition. People used it to capture incoming negativity or cast negativity out. Lurk moar Dio.
RIFT.CANYON.DREAMS.

Quote by Oroborous

Pics coming soon
A real good wammy bar, but only as a pedal. People have attempted these but they have all been ****...
An automatic player for the guitar.
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
Quote by babyboo666
A real good wammy bar, but only as a pedal. People have attempted these but they have all been ****...

What about the...... WHAMMY PEDAL?!?

Jesus christ what rock have you been under. The Whammy Pedal is on of the most infamous/legendary pedals of all time.
RIFT.CANYON.DREAMS.

Quote by Oroborous

Pics coming soon
Quote by metallicock
-cool special effects, something that shoots big but short [as far as time goes] flames out of the very end of the headstock [blood might also be cool for some of you wrist slicing girly ass prix out there]

-a universal pedal, including all the good effects, wah, flanger, chorus, reverb, ect.

-or maybe just the neon lights, coming from inside the guitar, and you can change the colors with a remote or something.

1. Rammstein live?

2. multi fx pedal?

3. steve vai?
Quote by Ironbodom
For the first 5 frets to be colored like a guitar hero controller

kidding

haha!! ...

a FR that was like a hard tail would be awesome ||
\/

electronic machine head tuners so you can say how you want your guitar tuned and it will automatically tune it to whatever you want
Quote by carnyhonky
electronic machine head tuners so you can say how you want your guitar tuned and it will automatically tune it to whatever you want

I honestly can't tell whether your being serious or taking the piss out of the Robot guitars.
Im somewhat aware of those robot guitars, but those pot selecter deals or however that works, I aint too sure on, but there could be some cool **** you could do with electric machine heads,
Something that sucks guitar skills out of a person's fingers . . .

Yeah, I'd like to suck out Herman Li's and Sam Totman's mojo . . . @.@

Cool . . .