Hi, I recently made this speed/accuracy trainer pieced together from various places (if i find exact sources ill post them) and it has greatly improved my speed, acuracy and alternate picking and i think it would help new guitarists. So try it out and tell me what u think.

What to Do:
Download the attatched file.
Unzip the file in ur GP5 file.
Pracice playing the notes with the computer using alternate picking and up the tempo as you get better.

So thats it PM me if any questions
Attachments:
speed trainer.zip
Please do one for PowerTab...I will give you a cookie
This ends now, eat the goddamn beans!
Put this baby in the Advanced Techniques forum. There's a big thread filled with exercises that you could add to.
Quote by dudetheman
So what? I wasted like 5 minutes watching DaddyTwoFoot's avatar.

Metalheads are the worst thing that ever happened to metal.
if i can get power tab off my mate ill do a power tab version and ill add it to the advanced techinques forum

(ps. ill hold u to that cookie)
Hey, i jus made this Pick trainer on GP5 (power tab comming when i cbf) basically jus do each exercise for abt 30seconds (i repeated the patern so u get the idea) with alt picking then move on and up the tempo as u get better ok? pm me abt any probs
Attachments:
Picking Trainer.zip
i like em both, pretty nice, i put em into what i practice so i'm hoping it helps
Quote by tangenceinc
hi Guys, u can get more info on these guitar related tips by simply Googling..

yes but this is a pre made exercise

Quote by Thegian
i like em both, pretty nice, i put em into what i practice so i'm hoping it helps

Quote by Mudhippy2011
I'm really loving that picking trainer.

im glad u like em more comming later