Page 1 of 4
What really grinds your gears? What makes you blow your top? Since this is The Pit, I figured that there are many angry people here, well, here's your chance to let it out.

Personally?... damn rappers, the f****** drivers of my f****** country who can't drive for sh*t, f****** emos, f****** high-class wannabe c***s at my school, sticky hands, some very very very stupid people, when someone interrupts me when I'm listening to an awesome solo, dust in the PC, no metal bands ever coming to Cyprus (few exceptions here btw), church :p

Let's hear it!
Quote by ZeBubba!
... Why are you preaching in the pit? The pit is for satanic people looking to fap.

Dost thou feelst lucky, punk?
umm when people smack when they eat. it fn grosses me out........I HATE THAT!
When I'm driving 60 in a 35 (it happens every day) and I have to slow down because of cyclists...

In fact, I just hate all cyclists. Every last one of them. Unless they're capable of going at least 90% the speed limit, GET THE F*CK OFF THE ROAD. You aren't vehicles.
White middle class people whining about discrimination
Christians whinging about how people discriminate against them
Men whinging about (the wrong kind of) 'sexism'.
On vacation from modding = don't pm me with your pish
People who refuse to believe things even when scientific/historical/etc. facts are thrown in their faces. I'm looking at you Holocaust deniers and Creationists.
Video games. I hate video games, and people who play them.

I mean honestly, look at what it's doing to society? People are going out on killing sprees because of video games.

Shame, shame, shame.

Wolfie, Moley, Witty, Dgmey, Grundy
assholes always gotta ****ing ask me if I played basketball because im seven foot ****ing two.... yea I play basketball since im tall, I assume you played miniature golf since your short, god why the **** do you ****heads always gotta ask me that question.... oooh im tall so I play basketball..... yea all ****ing tall people play basketball yea thats how the **** that works, god if its one ****ing thing that irritates the holy ****ing **** outa me it is ****ing assholes that ask me if I play basketball..... why must people be so ****ing stupid.... CAN I GO ONE MOTHER ****ING DAY WITHOUT BEING ASKED IF I PLAY BASKETBALL honestly, that is one of the most irritating questions that people ask me..... Im tall, why not ask about my endowment.... no they gotta ask me if I play basketball.... come the **** out. Not all tall people play basketball..... honestly throwing a ****ing ball at a hoop is the only thing a tall guy is good at WHAT THE ****.....

I could go on all not on how much that annoys the **** outa me
Quote by Fishyesque

I mean honestly, look at what it's doing to society? People are going out on killing sprees because of video games.

Shame, shame, shame.

Don't you just admire Jack Thompson? Crusading against those evil video games for the sake of the children. The children! Of course it's a good cause.
Quote by InvaderTSN
Don't you just admire Jack Thompson? Crusading against those evil video games for the sake of the children. The children! Of course it's a good cause.

Yeah. He's totally right in everything he says. I hope when he gets his license to practice law back, he picks up RIGHT where he left off!

Quote by Fishyesque
Yeah. He's totally right in everything he says. I hope when he gets his license to practice law back, he picks up RIGHT where he left off!

He got his license suspended? When did that happen?
Quote by carnyhonky
assholes always gotta ****ing ask me if I played basketball because im seven foot ****ing two.... yea I play basketball since im tall, I assume you played miniature golf since your short, god why the **** do you ****heads always gotta ask me that question.... oooh im tall so I play basketball..... yea all ****ing tall people play basketball yea thats how the **** that works, god if its one ****ing thing that irritates the holy ****ing **** outa me it is ****ing assholes that ask me if I play basketball..... why must people be so ****ing stupid.... CAN I GO ONE MOTHER ****ING DAY WITHOUT BEING ASKED IF I PLAY BASKETBALL honestly, that is one of the most irritating questions that people ask me..... Im tall, why not ask about my endowment.... no they gotta ask me if I play basketball.... come the **** out. Not all tall people play basketball..... honestly throwing a ****ing ball at a hoop is the only thing a tall guy is good at WHAT THE ****.....

wow do you really play basketball? you must be pretty good

either that or you're a lightbulb replacer
Quote by slayaplaya

(oh! maybe some one will sig that witty comment! maybe not...)
Quote by InvaderTSN
People who refuse to believe things even when scientific/historical/etc. facts are thrown in their faces. I'm looking at you Holocaust deniers and Creationists.

Its as easy to say that we were created or BIG bang bang so touche.
dumb American republicans...
[img]http://img300.imageshack.us/img300/3760/356h356h365pc1.png[/img]
Die Ruhe vor dem Sturm.
Quote by juice0133
Its as easy to say that we were created or BIG bang bang so touche.

I'm not going to turn this into a debate, so I'll just say I respect your right to believe whatever you want to.
Quote by The Madcap
When I'm driving 60 in a 35 (it happens every day) and I have to slow down because of cyclists...

In fact, I just hate all cyclists. Every last one of them. Unless they're capable of going at least 90% the speed limit, GET THE F*CK OFF THE ROAD. You aren't vehicles.

+1000

"You know what really grinds my gears? You America! **** YOU!!"
Cookie to the first person to get that reference!!!
Quote by Spoony_Bard
Dude I got these strings the other day that couldn't be tuned to higher than 4 octaves below middle C then I realized that they were shoelaces and they weren't making any sound at all.
Quote by HuckIt
dumb American republicans...

wow!!! how can anyone NOT from America say bad things about us.
Quote by carnyhonky

People that swear WAAAAYYY too much.
Quote by InvaderTSN
I'm not going to turn this into a debate, so I'll just say I respect your right to believe whatever you want to.

Thats EXACTLY what I'm talking about I respect you too.
Quote by SaxMachine124
People that swear WAAAAYYY too much.

Quote by juice0133
wow!!! how can anyone NOT from America say bad things about us.

BECAUSE IT'S ****ING TRUE

When France makes fun of the US you know we better get our **** straight.
Quote by gunners fan
+1000

Duh family guy
Quote by Aussieloco
BECAUSE IT'S ****ING TRUE

When France makes fun of the US you know we better get our **** straight.

Buddy... Not every American makes fun of the French.
mtv, those stupid emo kids (I saw one in Cannibal Corpse shirt, argh...), church, my country cause those f**** christians are everywhere and so bands that I love can't make gigs or they're cancelling tours...
TRV SATANIC KVLT!!!

My Last.fm

Quote by Guitar0player
All I heard was "cookie cookie cookie"
Quote by jvoj
Duh family guy

Wich Episode? (you want that cookie you gotta work for it!!!)
Quote by Spoony_Bard
Dude I got these strings the other day that couldn't be tuned to higher than 4 octaves below middle C then I realized that they were shoelaces and they weren't making any sound at all.
You know what really grinds my gears? You America! **** YOU!!"

people that quote peter griffin quotes then makes a challenge out of it just for a cookie that grinds my gears

and people that get mad at other people cussing because if the non cussers were constantly asked every ****ING DAY IF THEY PLAYED ****ING BASKETBALL IT WOULD ANNOY THE ****ING **** OUTA THEM TOO AND MAKE THEM CUSS

and people that type in caps to get a point accross pisses me off
Quote by Fishyesque

Shame, shame, shame.

People who blame problems on rediculous things.

Example -

"Violence is a result of video games, lets ban video games"

"Obesity is a result of junk food adds, lets ban junk food advertising"

If something is your fault and you blame it on something else, and then you procede to ruin if for everyone else, please die.

DON'T MAKE ME DESTROY YOU!

TURN OFF YOUR MIND RELAX AND FLOAT DOWNSTREAM

Quote by Scumbag1792
My God, this must be the smartest/greatest guy ever.
WOW! i get mad when people smack when they eat.... I dont trash people BC of what they believe... or where they are from......have we atrayed away from the ORIGINAL topic?
Ah crap haha I dont know, he works on the news show for some reason. It's been awhile

CMON JUST GIMMIE THE COOKIE
Quote by The Madcap

Ha, it looks like the christians are eating everyone else.

What pisses me off is that our laws lie in such a way that if you have sex with a girl, it was rape if she says so, just because you're the one with the penis. For example; your on the virge of alchohol poisoning, she's only had one drink and you sleep with her, rape.

The only example I can think of, but seriously, the word rape can stand against any defense in the court of law.

Also, people who are so blinded by religion that if something good happens, everyone should be grateful to god, and if something bad happens, its really just a 'blessing' in disguise.

And opinions.
Quote by The Madcap

Christians look like Pacman. He can't be oppressed!

What pisses me off is when people expect a full answer after I've just woken up and it is obvious that I am not fully awake yet.
Quote by GodofGuitar1991
you are a real guitarist when you are not ashamed about masturbating to musicians friend magazine.
Quote by -xCaMRocKx-
People who blame problems on rediculous things.

Example -

"Violence is a result of video games, lets ban video games"

"Obesity is a result of junk food adds, lets ban junk food advertising"

If something is your fault and you blame it on something else, and then you procede to ruin if for everyone else, please die.

We must show this non-believer the light, Fishy.

Quote by gunners fan
+1000

Family guy FTW!!!!! That's why I put it in there in the first place

Where's my f****** cookie.
Quote by ZeBubba!
... Why are you preaching in the pit? The pit is for satanic people looking to fap.

Dost thou feelst lucky, punk?
Page 1 of 4