I just made a very different version of this well known song (the white stripes cover it too). I change the key (low it two steps), I'm playing it slower and I'm fingerpicking the chords. Hope you like it.
Click on my avatar to hear it.
Hell is empty. All the devils are here. - William Shakespeare
Blew me away or rocked me to sleep. Not quite sure :-). Anyway, 't is is a great cover. It sounds very professional!
Small suggestion: I think doubletracking (minor third up?) some parts of the vocals might add a little more "fulness" to it.
that was different, but very well done!
good job!
btw: i might se t&s next weekend jealous?
Quote by dEipHoBoS
btw: i might se t&s next weekend jealous?

Very jealous. Thanks for the praise, and have fun at the concert if you go.
Quote by Dabarro
Very jealous. Thanks for the praise, and have fun at the concert if you go.

its a festival and im not quite sure if i'll be sober enough to remember to change the stage...
Killer cover, I loved it. The keyboard/synth/whatever that was parts were a perfect touch. Keep it up!
Telecaster - SG - Jaguar
Princeton Reverb, Extra Reverb
P-Bass - Mustang Bass
Apogee Duet 2 - Ableton Suite
Quote by anOnyMouSanIe
You're from .ca, right?

This was awesome. I love all the extra little parts you added. It's always great to see someone really change it up. I'm thinking we should collaborate sometime.

Yes, I'm from [dot] ca. thanks for the kind words, and we can collaborate anytime you want. Send me a PM.

Quote by Sid McCall
Killer cover, I loved it. The keyboard/synth/whatever that was parts were a perfect touch. Keep it up!

Thanks. All the synth parts are in the original song, but one of my synths is playing a guitar part.
I'm from ca too

Haven't beem posting there much lately
Quote by icaneatcatfood
On second thought, **** tuning forks. You best be carrying around a grand piano that was tuned by an Italian
Hey that's cool, I found a few people from .ca around here. We should make a group. In fact I might do that...