i just heard on the news that there are session tapes or whatever that the BBC has of bands like Pink Floyd, and all the material is unreleased.

can anyone else elaborate, as i dont know much else about it?
Quote by mh.666
This man is right.

My life in all aspects is going fucking brilliantly, so I just thought I'd offer a cyncial scrap of wisdom, gloat a little, and then leave.
i dont know if its true but i did hear it on the news. and it is probably very likely.
Quote by mh.666
This man is right.

My life in all aspects is going fucking brilliantly, so I just thought I'd offer a cyncial scrap of wisdom, gloat a little, and then leave.
Well who knows, the BBC is BBC, I mean look what it did to Fender, maybe they were just as bad to the bands that recorded there.
Purple string dampener scrunchy.
Quote by Guitar0player
Well who knows, the BBC is BBC, I mean look what it did to Fender, maybe they were just as bad to the bands that recorded there.

what did they do to fender?
Quote by jAzZMataZz
what did they do to fender?

Quantity over quality, that's what.

OH ****!

Sorry, that was CBS...
Purple string dampener scrunchy.
Yeah. They probably do.

The BBC has loads of unreleased stuff. Like a giant archive full of tapes and stuff. Like every show and radio show they've ever aired is there. There's bound to be some tapes from BBC sessions with unreleased stuff on.
Quote by alaskan_ninja
Everyone is trying a comeback now. Metallica, Smashing Pumpkins, Rage, and now bin Laden? Come on. Give it a rest..

haha
The general rule of thumb is only about 50-60% of recorded songs ever see the light of day. So BBC's bound to have 1,000's of unreleased songs.
Why you reading this?
Quote by 742627000017
I use my thumb and my johnson

Quote by deanexplosion99
idk what the keys are for but the reason i think its for the floyd rose is because its called floyd rose double locking

Quote by niggafolife
i iz hurr tuh spek da troof abowt muzik
Quote by plucky duck
The general rule of thumb is only about 10-15% of recorded songs ever see the light of day. So BBC's bound to have 1,000's of unreleased songs.

Fixed.
Quote by Kensai
Ovenman, your contraptions make women's

clothes evaporate.

I WANT THE TWOOTH!

Quote by aaciseric
That's far too clever to be posted in the Pit.
Quote by plucky duck
The general rule of thumb is only about 10-15% of recorded songs ever see the light of day, of these a further 30% are actually bought legitmitly through downloading or music retailer. So BBC's bound to have 1,000's of unreleased songs, but releasing them would have little or no profit at this point in time

fixed again
Squier Classic Vibe Custom
Vox Pathfinder 15R
Fender Jazz Bass
some people go "OMG! Unreleased material!", but it tends to be unreleased for a reason
i.e its not up to the standard of their other stuff
Drive me home Jeeves