Ok guys, I can only remember seeing a fraction of this movie, though for the life of me i cant remember the name. It's a bit of a horror/sci-fi flick and it may have been Halle Berry in the lead role, though im not entirely sure. What i remember of it is;
they had captured this serial killer, and had the technology to enter his mind and actually physically travel through it. There is a scene where the actress comes across a horse and starts to stroke it, when the infant image of the serial killer runs over and pushes her out of the way, when a series of panels flies down, slicing the horse into pieces, though with the horse remaining stationary. wierd huh? The next scene entails her entering a room full of somewhat "freaks" in their own compartments. I cant exactly describe them but they were disfigured and some had bdsm gear, lol..
If anyone has the slightest clue what movie this is id appreciate it if you could let me know.
Cheers guys
you wanna buy a bus ticket mate?
Quote by kill 'em pretty
Ok guys, I can only remember seeing a fraction of this movie, though for the life of me i cant remember the name. It's a bit of a horror/sci-fi flick and it may have been Halle Berry in the lead role, though im not entirely sure. What i remember of it is;
they had captured this serial killer, and had the technology to enter his mind and actually physically travel through it. There is a scene where the actress comes across a horse and starts to stroke it, when the infant image of the serial killer runs over and pushes her out of the way, when a series of panels flies down, slicing the horse into pieces, though with the horse remaining stationary. wierd huh? The next scene entails her entering a room full of somewhat "freaks" in their own compartments. I cant exactly describe them but they were disfigured and some had bdsm gear, lol..
If anyone has the slightest clue what movie this is id appreciate it if you could let me know.
Cheers guys

Um, pretty sure you're talking about "The Cell".

I've not seen it in years, all I remember is the scene with the cow, and it gets sliced in three by glass panels, pretty much exactly as you said.

So yeah, 95% sure you mean "The Cell".
Gore AND Core; unite!
Thats totally "The Cell" and it was Jennifer Lopez not Halley Berry.
Why you reading this?
Quote by 742627000017
I use my thumb and my johnson

Quote by deanexplosion99
idk what the keys are for but the reason i think its for the floyd rose is because its called floyd rose double locking

Quote by niggafolife
i iz hurr tuh spek da troof abowt muzik