I've pretty much purchased a Turner 40CE dreadnaught. I've got it for half the companies price....

Before I hand over the cash can anybody tell me if there is a better guitar for the money OR if these guitars are any good.

It has a solid spruce top and Ovankal(sp?) back and sides. It's got real grovers and looks awesome. Is there any other guitars with solid tops for the money (around £170ish)?
Do you have any pics of it? It sounds nice.

For £170 there aren't that many really nice guitars, have you played this one yet?
Derp.
Quote by .Will.
Do you have any pics of it? It sounds nice.

For £170 there aren't that many really nice guitars, have you played this one yet?

I haven't played it...

Pics? I'll just link to the site. It just seems a bit too good to be true. I was just wondering if anybody has got one. I don't want it to fall apart or anything.

http://www.turnerguitars.com/40.htm
Wow, that does sound and look quite nice.

I would go for it, just make sure they have a return policy for in case you dont like it!
Derp.
Quote by .Will.
Wow, that does sound and look quite nice.

I would go for it, just make sure they have a return policy for in case you dont like it!

I got a 62ce for the same money. Spruce top with flamed maple back and sides. It plays really nicely and sounds good too