well not, buy i will have some money.
Right now i got (all us currency) 3 $1's, a $10, a $20, a $50 american express gift card, a %10 off at GC, and a guitar center about a 5 min walk away.

What should i get, kinda bored, even though it's fathers day and im going to the beach later.

i was thinking about some pedal, but i don't know.
i love my MG 15W practice amp
Fender is the finest guitar ever made
Quote by Ghold125
I have a tuner and i can tune with out it, but it's my back up

But the cool factor man...come on.

Quote by Ghold125
well not, buy i will have some money.
Right now i got (all us currency) 3 $1's, a $10, a $20, a $50 american express gift card, a %10 off at GC, and a guitar center about a 5 min walk away.

What should i get, kinda bored, even though it's fathers day and im going to the beach later.

i was thinking about some pedal, but i don't know.

So that means that you have 83$. With that 10% it means you can go shop for 92,22$

I suggest you get a bag of candy, a couple of strings and a few picks. Cuz you aint going to buy great stuff with 92,22$
Hufschmid
Blackat
Washburn USA Custom Shop
PRS
Mayones
Orange
Diezel
Engl
i think I might look at a chorus or phaser pedal, and btw it's only 1 item that i get %10 off X(
Sorry I no this has nothing to do with this tread but I'm very confused..how do you start a new thread...even tho this is a random and probly stupid question please help..thanks
It's Cadillac rainbows and lots of spaghetti
And I love meatballs so you better be ready
Quote by megathrash00
Sorry I no this has nothing to do with this tread but I'm very confused..how do you start a new thread...even tho this is a random and probly stupid question please help..thanks

The "New Thread" Button.
you could get some nice distortion pedals for that price, whats your playing style?
get an overdrive pedal like a bad monkey or a mxr compresser or phaser
Amp-5150 Block Letter

Cab-Recto 4x12

Guitar-Jackson DKMG

Pedals-to many to name
so right now im look at a Digitech bad monkey, and a MXR phase 90

btw i play metal, shred and some classic rock, throwing in hendrix and clapton
Quote by 80sShred4TheWin
get an overdrive pedal like a bad monkey or a mxr compresser or phaser

+1 to the bad monkey, only $50, cn't go wrong there.

to the guy who said you could get a distortion pedal:
He's got an AT112(plenty of gain), why would you want to use a ****ty SS distortion with it?
Guitar:
Schecter Omen 6 (Dimarzio X2N & Tone Zone)
Amps:
Engl Fireball
Genz Benz G-Flex 2x12 Cab