I do not know if this was done before but what happened in history you share a birthday with?

285 - Diocletian appoints Maximian as Caesar, co-ruler
306 - Constantine I proclaimed Roman emperor by his troops
1547-Henry II (France) is crowned
1593 - Henry IV of France publicly converts from Protestantism to Roman Catholicism
1603-James VI of Scotland is crowned first king of Great Britain
1943-Benito Mussolini forced out of office
1944-Operation Spring one of the Bloodiest days for Canadians in WWII
1973 - Soviet Mars 5 space probe launched
"I'm no professah!"
~Henry Rollins
Quote by \m/-Metallica
I do not know if this was done before but what happened in history you share a birthday with?

285 - Diocletian appoints Maximian as Caesar, co-ruler
306 - Constantine I proclaimed Roman emperor by his troops
1547-Henry II (France) is crowned
Given that the Gregorian calendar came into effect after these three, they didn't actually happen on your birthday.
Princess Di died on my birthday.
Also Jack The Ripper claimed his first victim on my birthday.

Edit: women tend to die on my birthday...
Demolition hands.... Got 'em!
Last edited by merfsullivan at Jun 15, 2008,
I remember from history lessons that Tsar Nicholas II abdicated on the 2nd March, but if I recall correctly that was with the Julian rather than Gregorian calender. Now I can't feel self-important. Gutted.
The will to neither strive nor cry,
The power to feel with others give.
Calm, calm me more; nor let me die
Before I have begun to live.

-Matthew Arnold

Arguments are to be avoided; they are always vulgar and often convincing.
It was on my birthday that the Nazis and the Soviets signed a non-aggression pact and agreed to invade and divide Poland. The ironic thing is, I'm of a Polish origin myself.
Bryant Gumbel and Les Claypool were born on my birthday. The N64 came out too, I think. Also, all of those people died from poisoned tylenol too.
Quote by Dinkydaisy
I remember from history lessons that Tsar Nicholas II abdicated on the 2nd March, but if I recall correctly that was with the Julian rather than Gregorian calender. Now I can't feel self-important. Gutted.
Yup - 15th of March in the Gregorian calendar. Unluck.
Well apparently Cleopatra committed suicide on 30 August, on some calendar.
Also, the occupation of Japan in WWII began on my birthday.
Oh, and the Confederates destroyed the Union in a battle.
I'm just full of great things.
Originally posted by TheBaron
I'm thinking you've got a beard...

Originally posted by Thornography
Okay well I want whiter teeth... and I would like to know if rubbing sandpaper on your teeth is safe or not.
The UN was formed on my birthday, and concorde's last flight occurred on my birthday
GEAR
PRS Custom 24
Tanglewood ROCK III
Epiphone LP Custom
Squier Strat
Epiphone Explorer
Ibanez GRG07LTD2
Marhsall AVT100
Originally posted by fender1618
i would rather have a guitar in place of my organs, OR CANDY
On the actual day i were born (the year too)

England beat some good team at cricket...or so I'm told.
Quote by alaskan_ninja
Everyone is trying a comeback now. Metallica, Smashing Pumpkins, Rage, and now bin Laden? Come on. Give it a rest..

haha
1698 - In an effort to move his people away from archaic customs, Tsar Peter I of Russia imposes a tax on beards.
1774 - First Continental Congress assembles in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
1839 - The First Opium War begins in China.
1877 - Indian Wars: Oglala Sioux chief Crazy Horse is bayoneted by a United States soldier after resisting confinement in a guardhouse at Fort Robinson in Nebraska.
1905 - Russo-Japanese War: In New Hampshire, USA, the Treaty of Portsmouth, mediated by US President Theodore Roosevelt, ends the war.
1906 - The first legal forward pass in American football is thrown by Bradbury Robinson of St. Louis University to teammate Jack Schneider in a 22-0 victory over Carroll College (Wisconsin).
1942 - World War II: Japanese high command orders withdrawal at Milne Bay, first Japanese defeat in the Pacific War.

just some of the more important ones (the first one is just funny tho )
1419 - Hundred Years' War: Rouen surrenders to Henry V of England completing his reconquest of Normandy.
1862 - American Civil War: Battle of Mill Springs - The Confederacy suffers its first significant defeat in the conflict.
1883 - The first electric lighting system employing overhead wires, built by Thomas Edison, begins service at Roselle, New Jersey.
1915 - World War I: German zeppelins bomb the cities of Great Yarmouth and King's Lynn in the United Kingdom killing more than 20, in the first major aerial bombardment of a civilian target.
1935 - Coopers Inc. sells the world's first briefs.
1953 - 68% of all television sets in the United States are tuned in to I Love Lucy to watch Lucy give birth.
1977 - Snow falls in Miami, Florida. This is the only time in the history of the city that snowfall has occurred. It also fell in the Bahamas.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/January_19
Quote by angusfan16
I opened my eyes and found my mother standing next to me with my sheets in one hand and the other hand over her eyes. She said, "Why are you naked!" and i quickly tried to come up with an answer, but all i could get out was, "Feels good man."
The Hilsborough Disaster was on my actual birthday. Others include the sinking of the Titanic, the Belfast Blitz, the first McDonald's opening and Abraham LIncoln's death. On the positive side Albert Einstein, and Bessy Smith were born.
When altitude dropping, my ears started popping. One more red nightmare...
Columbine happened, Hitler was born, yada-yada-yada-yada.

EDIT:4-20
Write your own lyrics or poetry? Post them HERE for a crit.
Follow me on Twitter
Last edited by brandon369852 at Jun 15, 2008,
Toby Maguire has the same birthday and police raid Stonewall Gay Bar in Greenwich Village, New York, about 400 to 1,000 patrons riot against police, it lasts 3 days. June 27th
All I can remember is the beginning of the NHS. 5th of July 1948. I was born 12 years later. And on this July 5th it will be the 60th anniversary.

Excuse me, I'm tired.
1666 - The Great Fire of London breaks out and burns for three days, destroying 10,000 buildings including St. Paul's Cathedral.
1752 - The United Kingdom adopts the Gregorian Calendar, nearly two centuries later than most of Western Europe.
1792 - During what became known as the September Massacres of the French Revolution, rampaging mobs slaughter three Roman Catholic Church bishops, more than two hundred priests, and prisoners believed to be royalist sympathizers.
1859 - A solar super storm affects electrical telegraph service.
1945 - Combat in World War II ends in the Pacific Theater: The final official surrender of Japan is accepted aboard the battleship USS Missouri in Tokyo Bay.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/September_02
30th April is Walpurgisnacht, one of the main Satanic festivals. It is also known as Beltane and Witches' Night. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Walpurgis_Night

It is the day in 1900 that Casey Jones died in the train wreck of the Cannonball Express.
It is also the day that Adolf Hitler and Eva Braun comitted suicide in 1945.
It was the day in 1975, that North Vietnam won the war against the US.
In 1977 Led Zep broke the world attendance record with an audience of 76,229 people.
It was the day in 2004, that the Abu Ghraib prisoner-abuse photographs were published.
Beat the Christmas rush, get drunk now.