Ok, well i am faced with a problem because i am always going around and jamming with people and i am tired of carrying my big giant 2x12 combo that weighs about 80 pounds (on top of all the other gear). So i need a Practice Tube Amp that doesnt weigh a ton, and is on the cheape side; like $500 or less, preferably less. So what is your opinion?
Quote by gorp
Ok, well i am faced with a problem because i am always going around and jamming with people and i am tired of carrying my big giant 2x12 combo that weighs about 80 pounds (on top of all the other gear). So i need a Practice Tube Amp that doesnt weigh a ton, and is on the cheape side; like $500 or less, preferably less. So what is your opinion?

What type of music do you play?
Sell your amp and you'll have a hell of a lot more money to play with, Spiders are crap and big Spiders are worse.
The Laney Thread are big and clever. No exceptions.
Quote by MrCarrot
Sell your amp and you'll have a hell of a lot more money to play with, Spiders are crap and big Spiders are worse.

I'm forced to agree
I decided I want to be more like the people on ug...

Searchbar!!!

That oughta do it.

Time for a supercool guitar demonstration by herman li,

Herman Li- why is this guitar so big?

Stage guy- because its a bass herman

mesa boogie dc 2, f series, subway rocket

you can find em on ebay for less than 500
Jackson DKMG MIJ
Agile Al-3000
MXR Super Comp
Electro-Harmonix Octave Multiplexer
Crybaby
MXR 10 band EQ
Crate 120 watt ss
fender champ for anything "vintage" e.g. blues classic rock etc.

Whodicted

Quote by stevo_epi_SG_wo
france is laaaaame

Recognized by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2009
Valveking 112 if you want more of a modern sound.
Blackheart little giant or the BH handsome devil if you want amazing cleans and more like oldies sound.

They are both great.
I have a fender champion 600. It's all-tube, 5W, and super-portable. The sound is pretty nice; I like it.
Try a Fender Vibro-Champ $249, or a Fender Super Champ $300.
Quote by chip46
"I'm discontinuing production on the Timmy now as well. It might come back into production at some point down the road, but probably not because people will just clone it anyway cause they're stupid jerk face doo doo heads. -Paul C."
thx u guys, i looked into the vibro champ, and the super champ, and i am absolutely intrigued, and i love fenders anyways, so it all works out
thx
for the help
well i know a GREAT practice tube amp...it's called the Little Giant by Blackheart. use if for jamming too. prolly sounds fantastic recording also
My MAIN Gear
*Dunlop CFH
*fellow LEO feel free to give a shout out