Soundgarden19
Guitarhero*numbers*
master

Previous weeks:
1/6/08 - redh0tchilip3pp
8/6/08 - Jackal58
Populus vult decipi. Decipiatur.

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
It's can be a contraction and genitive case.

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
If you cut down on these costs students won't learn so well, effecting the "quality"...
I've already given my opinion in the off-topic thread, but I'll re-iterate that it's an awesome list, and I'm pleased about the inclusion of Local H.

Also, hadn't heard of Jimmy's Chicken Shack. Quite liked that song.
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman
Sigs are wastes of my precious screen space.

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
Yeah, I tried to include a couple things that weren't talked about much here, but should be.

Just a note: I had originally wanted to put the Meat Puppets' "Walking Boss" on there, but muxtape wouldn't let me upload it. So then I tried "Split Myself in Two," but it wouldn't let me upload that either. So I ended up going with the Pixies' "Monkey Gone to Heaven." I'd highly recommend checking out the aforementioned songs though if you're not familiar with them.
Quote by break-me-in
I've already given my opinion in the off-topic thread, but I'll re-iterate that it's an awesome list, and I'm pleased about the inclusion of Local H.

Also, hadn't heard of Jimmy's Chicken Shack. Quite liked that song.

Check out High, it's my favourite JCS song.

A band Cas got me into, actually.

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
If you cut down on these costs students won't learn so well, effecting the "quality"...
Quote by FrenchyFungus
Check out High, it's my favourite JCS song.

A band Cas got me into, actually.

I liked the song.

Reminds me of Mudhoney.
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
Pretty good stuff, not all of it is to my liking but I enjoyed listening.
Sitting on the edge of nowhere.
Watch Out or Ill Steal Your Girlfriend... or Wife.
Roll Tide
If I had known you wanted surprises I would have thrown some Bach and then some Soulja Boy randomly in the middle. Thanks, though.

Soulja Boy would've ruled. I taught ya'll howta supaman 'dem hoes.
LOL
Frenchy, I did the rest of the dates for you:

August 31st-Mister.Y
September 7th-frankv
September 14th-Soundgarden19
September 21st-guitarhero_764
September 28th-master

You can include these dates in the upcoming radio thread if you like.
Quote by rockon1824
Yeah, I tried to include a couple things that weren't talked about much here, but should be.

Just a note: I had originally wanted to put the Meat Puppets' "Walking Boss" on there, but muxtape wouldn't let me upload it. So then I tried "Split Myself in Two," but it wouldn't let me upload that either. So I ended up going with the Pixies' "Monkey Gone to Heaven." I'd highly recommend checking out the aforementioned songs though if you're not familiar with them.

What the hell is a Meat Puppet?
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Thanks guys.

I've always wondered whether Local H plays that song when they tour in California or New York. Can you imagine the average New Yorker's reaction to someone saying "Fuck New York?"

I'm pretty sure they do. I think they'd assume that their fans have a sense of humour and have heard it before. Still, I'd love it if they were at some festival in New York and a bunch of people who didn't know them saw it.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
Quote by rockon1824
It's when you take a porkchop and and move it around with your hand and talk through it while pretending it's doing it of its own volition.

Can it be a lamb chop as well?
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Good stuffs... APC and Pixies are awesome, and Hooker with a Penis s great too...
Quote by innertom
So much down syndrome

remember UG Community? thought so.
Aight Frenchy, I want to be surprised. haha.
Roll Tide
^ Probably some VR as well, but I think he'll have some stuff that you would never think about listening to. Someone said you were predictable, but you threw out somethings that I never listen to. I liked though, great job.
Roll Tide
Uploading just now.

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
^Nah, I had to take care of some real-life stuff.

Up in 5 minutes

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez