Hello there
Since my Altec Lansing AVS300's sub has failed and can't be repaired, I'm looking to buy a new set of 2.1 speakers for my PC.
My sound "device" on my PC is "SoundMAX digital audio". I guess it's a pretty crappy card that comes with OEM computers, like mine.
Anyway, I'm looking for a decent 2.1 system that will let me hear music (not specially loud) and maybe play a little bit of games.
Something average, not too pricey, but it should still be enjoyable and have an OK sound quality.
Maybe something that compares to my previous system.
I have no idea about the price, so just suggest me any good, non-expensive 2.1 audio system.
Thanks!

EDIT: I might actually invest small amounts on money on a better-than-my-lowest-end-card, if that matters much (just don't suggest me a sound system that will be bottlenecked by a cheap audio card).
ॐॐॐॐॐॐॐॐॐॐॐॐॐॐॐॐॐॐॐॐॐ
Quote by dannyisokay
It's our little online utopia where we smoke with folks from the far corners of the world and say things like "I'm high, heheehehe."

Quote by Ed Hunter

Thoughts about new naked airport scanner?

^
Quote by nightraven
brb applying for job at airport

Last edited by nutmeg_trippin' at Jun 15, 2008,
wrong forum.

Kramer Focus 3000
Ibanez ATK300
Rocktron Chameleon
Digitech IPS33B
Ibanez WH10
Korg Pitchblack
Line6 UX2
Quote by helsinki_vampir
wrong forum.

I did think about that but this seems the best place in UG for that.
ॐॐॐॐॐॐॐॐॐॐॐॐॐॐॐॐॐॐॐॐॐ
Quote by dannyisokay
It's our little online utopia where we smoke with folks from the far corners of the world and say things like "I'm high, heheehehe."

Quote by Ed Hunter

Thoughts about new naked airport scanner?

^
Quote by nightraven
brb applying for job at airport

i have a set of logitech 2.1s

cheap and sound good, especially the subwoofer
Jackson DKMG MIJ
Agile Al-3000
MXR Super Comp
Electro-Harmonix Octave Multiplexer
Crybaby
MXR 10 band EQ
Crate 120 watt ss
Logitech Z-340 set if you can find them. It's a great deal, subwoofer delivers big time on the bass, and the distortion of sound is really good at high volumes still. Plus, there is a headphone jack on one of the satellite speakers if you need things to be quiet.