*Yes I used the searchbar.Nothing more than a couple of should i buy a bike and blah blah blah threads*

-Write about your experiences
-Post images of your bike/s
-Write about your plans

Me,I'm a new driver,I'm taking a course for my drivers license but a bike is due next summer,so I'm gathering as much as info possible...

Bike in plan-CBR 125R,Aprilia RS125 or Ninja(ZZR)250
Hodam,a stojim...
you gotta be kiddin' me...UG and no guitarist-bikers...where are the Harley-Davidson rockers..
Hodam,a stojim...
I saw riders and I came in here.

But no, I don't ride a motorcycle.
AMERICA
AMERICA
AMERICA
i was ridin' around UG and i saw this huge thread that failed epicly. Am i don it right?
SEX!

Now I have your attention, witness the awesomeness that is my sig

Quote by GuitarManDan15
win

Free Dean V To Loving Home
Quote by _InsanitY_
i was ridin' around UG and i saw this huge thread that failed epicly. Am i don it right?

Get-A-Life,then Get-A-Knife,then End-Your-Life

that is the only way you'll do anything right!

but seriously guys...no bikers?!
Hodam,a stojim...
I'm taking the course in August, but I'm probably going to wait to buy a bike until over the winter when you can get deals up here as places move inventory for snowmobiles and the 2009 models. I'm probably gonna get a used cruiser as my first bike just so I don't feel bad when I drop it. My real bike will probably either be a Kawasaki Ninja 650R, Versys, or Triumph Triple Street. I actually just joined a motorcycle forum; I'm trying to do as much research as I can just so I can be as safe as possible.
Hi, I'm Peter
i might be taking the course in july, just 'cos of the fuel efficiency and coolness factor of riding a bike
SMALL CLONE of the EHX User's Guild

Quote by Ishiga
NOSOUPFORYOU.

Quote by Gurgle!Argh!
this is barely a question. only an idiot would buy a zune.
Quote by cherub_rocker07
i might be taking the course in july, just 'cos of the fuel efficiency and coolness factor of riding a bike

Exactly on both counts. A 500cc sport bike gets 3 times the gas mileage my Jeep does. Last week, I spent $130 on gas between my Jeep and my wife's Civic. A bike would let me get to and from work during the week on one 5 gallon tank - about $21.
Hi, I'm Peter
I'm thinking about getting myself a bike. Apparently there's choppers out there that get 80+ MPG (which is extremely sexy).

That's what I'm talkin' 'bout. Costs about 30 grand but requires premium gas.. but at the same time it gets up to 50-60 MPG.
i get to do my CBT next month.
and i got a cscooter sitting on the drive, i good italian one not the crappy plastic hairdryers.

i havent been hit yet, coz im not allowed on the road yet, but if i do im forcing my westfield starter bass up their ass, WITHOUT LUBE!

WHEN i do my bigger one im getting me a naked bike, probbo a kawasaki Z1000 or saink.
My red is so confident that he flashes trophies of war and
ribbons of euphoria
Quote by Azrael_031
you gotta be kiddin' me...UG and no guitarist-bikers...where are the Harley-Davidson rockers..

If you don't know it yet. Quite a lot of the forums are filled with pre-teens and or teens that probably can't even afford a harley.
HI GUYS!
^oh yeah...I forgot that the HD riders are too old for "teh internetz" :OXD

My bad
Hodam,a stojim...
plan on gettin an R6 next summer...
member #4 of the lynyrd skynyrd fan club!

Hell yaaaaaaaaaa!!!!

Quote by wshnationals
hell yes, redneckrocker2, hell yes.
Riding this at the moment, after I totalled my GSX-R750 just before Christmas.
Been saving up for a while though so I'm hoping to get an R6 or ZX6R pretty soon.

[quote="'[x"]Huffy[x]']^ This man knows everything.

Seriously, don't even try and question him, he'll rip your face off with his awesomeness alone.
Quote by Kumanji
@ yet another win post from Vince. Kudos to you, sir.
2005 GSXR-1000 in White/Blue
Im future plans are when i get my job as a cop join a biker club here where the only way to join is to be in the NYPD.

And my brother works in one of the biggest motorcycle dealers as a mechanic so that a help for me.

didn't feel like uploading a read picture of it... i like taking it up to roads in west Virgina or blue ridge parkway to ride. (live in northern NC)
^nice bike...upload a pic(real) of it soon =)

Quote by Vince Noir
Riding this at the moment, after I totalled my GSX-R750 just before Christmas.
Been saving up for a while though so I'm hoping to get an R6 or ZX6R pretty soon.

oh man that's a real shame!How did it happen?!Did you have any injuries?

My friend,well a guy that i know really totaled a Gixxer i think 600,maybe 750,now he drives an R6

The guy's a good chap and all,but his parents have way too much money...I mean as i said the guys a freakin' legend around here but they really have too much money...i think both bikes were bough straight from a dealer :/

The gixxer's kinda my dream bike..the new R1000 K8 is a beauty!

EDITenso Irridium spark plugs are the best choice for non turbo motors!. the way to go mayte,smart choice!
Hodam,a stojim...
Well I took my cbt 3 years ago, and past my full test in october last year. Currently im riding a yamaha xt225 serrow, its an awsome little bike for green laning and trails, as really, i have little or no intrest on riding on main roads as i have a car lisence. Far too many people have been killed on the roads round where I live as its a major bike route and the coast road. I intend on getting a bigger road bike in the near future, not sure what, perhaps a small cruiser or hybrid trail bike.

my worst experience so far was riding my old peugoet treckker with nobbly tyres and leaning it, much to dismay small nobbly tyres have a habbit of not taking corners and it was very emabrrasing as i had to sort of straddle the bike at 25 miles an hour like a rodeo.

thats about it really. oh yeah my xt225 is black and ver sexy
Squier Classic Vibe Custom
Vox Pathfinder 15R
Fender Jazz Bass
My dad says he's gonna sell me his VFR-800 for cheap when I'm old enough.
Quote by Azrael_031
oh man that's a real shame!How did it happen?!Did you have any injuries?

I was just riding in a line of traffic at about 30-40mph when a car supposedly pulled out further down the road, which I didn't see as it was dark. Then I saw brake lights in front of me, went for my brakes, locked my front wheel and slammed into the back of the car in front. Then a car coming the other way ran over me, which wasn't too bad as I hung on to the front wing to stop myself going right under the wheels.
Injuries weren't too bad - nothing broken but I pulled muscles I didn't know I even had . I couldn't move my left arm at all for about a week, plus I'd bruised a load of ribs and wrenched my neck a bit.

I was really gutted about the bike though, but my insurance payed out more than I would have got if I'd sold it, so it wasn't all bad.
[quote="'[x"]Huffy[x]']^ This man knows everything.

Seriously, don't even try and question him, he'll rip your face off with his awesomeness alone.
Quote by Kumanji
@ yet another win post from Vince. Kudos to you, sir.
Yeah I ride. Motorcycling is a pretty serious addiction for me.

Here's my bikes:

2002 Kawasaki ZZR1200
This is my touring / commuting / everyday bike

My 2007 Kawasaki ZX-14
Purely a ridiculous over-the-top fun machine.

My wife rides too. This is her with her 2004 Yamaha FJR1300: