recently my bitcomet DL speed has been completely shyt. i have no idea why considering it was downloading 200-300kbps just a week ago, i was wondering if you guys could give links to handy tweaking pages or the like.

john
Are you running anything else on your computer? With some files, very few people have the last .4% or so (which i have been experienceing with the CIV IV expansion). Run spybot, ATF cleaner, spyware blaster, and update antivirus definitions,
Why don't you just google it?

Google Torrent Tweaks...Or there are videos on youtube.

Perhaps you could use the torrent thread also in the future.
Flap it and enjoy yourself...

Xbox Live GT = The Donkey Fly
'...and those who fought on that day of honor, the day of victory shall be forever remembered as Lime Green' - Oct 31st 08
bitcomet works like crap for me. The only one I can get good speeds with is BitLord
Sweeping is for n00bs. I've moved on to vacuuming. Eventually I'll even try steam cleaning.

Bitches don't know
Port forwarding. The UDP/TCP ports that the program needs to broadcast traffic, have to be open, so you have to forward them through your router. It could be ISP capping or throttling your speed or the torrent traffic/protocol, very easily done, so look for protocol encryption, a feature present in Azereus and uTorrent.

Or it could be if you are getting a torrent from a public tracker, chances are it will be slow, whereas closed private tracker whose torrent community is reliant on the seed/leech ratio, will have much more people seeding, some with even dedicated servers, hosting them, seeding at very fast speeds of 7MB/s+
Gear

Fender Stratocaster in Red.

It's all I need.

The Anti-Anti-Ibanez Militia!
your isp doesnt like you
"That deaf, dumb, and blind kid sure plays a mean pinball" - the Who