How hard are we thinking this song is to play?

I consider myself rather good at tapping and I'm contemplating learning it.

Thanks in advance
Technique wise, not insanely hard, the hardest part I find about it is keeping the consistency of the tapping strength.
Funny words.
Does learning this song help overall playing?

I might take the time to. Great tune, even got it featured in this months Guitarist Techniques (UK).

I don't find it very easy, though I have only tried for about 5 minutes.
Generally, TS, you find out how hard YOU think it is by actually playing it rather than asking someone else. You could ask Joe Satriani how hard Smoke on the Water is, and he'd probably not find it hard, but ask a complete n00b and they'd probably say hard....

FWIW, it doesn't take long to learn and isn't very hard
Why did Pat Metheney cross the road? He didn't, his hair got in the way
--
Member #1 of Ibanez > You club. PM me to join
Quote by Jackolas
Does learning this song help overall playing?

I might take the time to. Great tune, even got it featured in this months Guitarist Techniques (UK).

I don't find it very easy, though I have only tried for about 5 minutes.

If you want to develop tapping technique, then yes. If you want to develop hammer-on technique, also yes.

As I said the hardest part I found about learning this was getting everything to sound even, for all the tapping to ring out clearly, so if you find that a problem anyway, then have a look at this song.
Funny words.
The hardest part is the co-ordination of the right and left hand.

The left hand is tapping index finger> ring finger where as the right hand is tapping the opposite way around which is quite hard to do when doing together as I find the fingers want to do the same on each hand.
Gear:
- Yamaha RGX121D in black
- Schecter C1 in white
- Marshall Valvestate 8080
- Roland Cube 20x
- Zoom G1X
- Guitar Rig 3 (for practicing )
its pretty ez dude
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Better than hooked on crack, I suppose. I'd rather know my kids are safe at home beating their meat than out in the world robbing old women for their crack fix.

Quote by *sigh*
What a huge coincidence. I have a butthole also.