Well, I originally walked into a music store to inquire about music lessons but then I saw this thing hanging on the wall. Even though I splurged my birthday/christmas money on a $1000 acoustic earlier, at $200 I couldn't resist so I drove home broke open my piggy bank and bought it.

Here it is! The Art & Lutherie Ami in Spruce Burgundy.

Headstock:

Next to my Guild Jf55 Jumbo.

Just thought this was cool.
sweet
Quote by metacarpi
I get called a slut all the time, and I'm a dude.

Dang! I really wanted an A&L Ami as well. hahaha. It seems like the kind of guitar you can just play the crap out of and it wont matter too much. It's fun to play really small guitars sometimes Congratulations!
Equipment:
- Art & Lutherie Cedar CW (SOLD! )
- Martin D-16RGT w/ LR Baggs M1 Active Soundhole Pickup
- Seagull 25th Anniversary Flame Maple w/ LR Baggs Micro EQ

Have an acoustic guitar? Don't let your guitar dry out! Click here.
Quote by captivate
Dang! I really wanted an A&L Ami as well. hahaha. It seems like the kind of guitar you can just play the crap out of and it wont matter too much. It's fun to play really small guitars sometimes Congratulations!

Such a great little guitar. Surprisingly loud for such a little box too. I don't think I'll be playing my Guild too much anymore, this thing is just so much fun.
Quote by Siren Silently
Such a great little guitar. Surprisingly loud for such a little box too. I don't think I'll be playing my Guild too much anymore, this thing is just so much fun.

I know what you mean. I was playing one in the store a few months ago and thought it was just absolutely brilliant. Better than any travel guitar I've ever played.
Equipment:

I played a guitar by this company when I was in canada, I was going to buy it but I went back and it had gone. A few weeks later I saw a busker playing one the same colour, I dont know if it was the same one I had looked at but at least it was getting plenty of use. It sounded great by the way.
Do you know if they have this guitar in a spruce top and natural finish?
Equipment:

No sir they don't. The only natural finish they have is a Cherry Laminate. The Black, blue and Antique Burst (which is like a brownish color) comes in Cedar while Spruce only comes in Burgandy.