Eh, I'm bored. Figured I'd post pics of my new ride.

It's a 2001 CR125, and I picked it up for only $900. Rides and looks great. No problems so far.

Its got
- Pro Circuit Platinum pipe
- Pro Circuit Shorty silencer
- Renthal bars
- Boyesen reeds
- and those MotoXXX graphics+seat cover.
- Right now there are Maxxis IT tires on it. They grab great.

Anyone else ride MX?
My Gear-

Guitars
- Schecter Gryphon
- Ibanez GRX40

Amp/Effects

- Crate FXT65 With DSP
- Dunlop Cry Baby Classic

My Choice
- DR 9's
- Dunlop 2mm
Last edited by ibanez_rocker at Jun 15, 2008,
Meh I don't like those dirt bike things, but great price
Quote by nightraven
can't stand public showers
and yes i do have a small penis

Quote by thewho182
people in public showers make fun of my big dick

Quote by kyle33093
i would if pee pee was bigger

Quote by Neillya1
Meh I don't like those dirt bike things, but great price

Have you ever ridden one? From the moment I did (last summer) I was hooked man. I had never even considered one before then and now I can't get enough.
My Gear-

Guitars
- Schecter Gryphon
- Ibanez GRX40

Amp/Effects

- Crate FXT65 With DSP

My Choice
- DR 9's
- Dunlop 2mm
Quote by ibanez_rocker
Have you ever ridden one? From the moment I did (last summer) I was hooked man. I had never even considered one before then and now I can't get enough.

Haven't ridden one (not old enough yet ).
Probably will when I look ay buying my first bike, but I'm just not keen on the look of them.
Quote by nightraven
can't stand public showers
and yes i do have a small penis

Quote by thewho182
people in public showers make fun of my big dick

Quote by kyle33093
i would if pee pee was bigger

Yeah I got it off Craigslist, the guy said it's a 1999, but the manufacturer plates clearly states 2001? The VIN also checks out as a 2001. As soon as I saw it for $900, I jumped on it. lol All the aftermarket stuff is really nice too.
My Gear-

Guitars
- Schecter Gryphon
- Ibanez GRX40

Amp/Effects

- Crate FXT65 With DSP

My Choice
- DR 9's
- Dunlop 2mm
I used to ride. I'll get another one eventually to take up into the hills. Damn nice graphics on it though. If I had a Honda I'd get the Honda racing logos. Woody Woodpecker logos were awesome!
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
Know what would be nice (if you race, anyways)? Buy a 450X for the greensticker and plate ability, then swap out 1st - 3rd gear from a 450R so when you really need to get on it, you can, and when cruising it'll be like a normal 450X
My Gear-

Guitars
- Schecter Gryphon
- Ibanez GRX40

Amp/Effects

- Crate FXT65 With DSP

My Choice
- DR 9's
- Dunlop 2mm
I've had a good share of falls from many other bikes. It isn't too bad. Haha this bike sits much higher though... longer fall haha Oh well, it's worth it in my opinion.
My Gear-

Guitars
- Schecter Gryphon
- Ibanez GRX40

Amp/Effects

- Crate FXT65 With DSP

My Choice
- DR 9's
- Dunlop 2mm
Quote by ibanez_rocker
I've had a good share of falls from many other bikes. It isn't too bad. Haha this bike sits much higher though... longer fall haha Oh well, it's worth it in my opinion.

haha, as long as you've got the pads, helmet and all that stuff you should be fine.
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
No pads

I've got the helmet, but I really need to get a chest protector and boots. Good boots anyway.
My Gear-

Guitars
- Schecter Gryphon
- Ibanez GRX40

Amp/Effects

- Crate FXT65 With DSP

My Choice
- DR 9's
- Dunlop 2mm
Quote by ibanez_rocker

I think it's luck/conditions really, when my dad fell of his motorbike he smashed his shoulder blade, broke his collar bone and broke 6 ribs. Eventually a broken rib punctured his lung, and he started drowning on his own blood as it filled up his lung. Luckily the hospital people saved him and he's all good now.

Random story for you
nice bike for the price, i prefer quads though...
member #4 of the lynyrd skynyrd fan club!

Hell yaaaaaaaaaa!!!!

Quote by wshnationals
hell yes, redneckrocker2, hell yes.
Ouch that sucks. Worst I've done is scrape up my leg when my old bike washed out in a corner.

^^ Quads aren't my thing. I never did like them too much. Soo much more control on a bike
My Gear-

Guitars
- Schecter Gryphon
- Ibanez GRX40

Amp/Effects

- Crate FXT65 With DSP

My Choice
- DR 9's
- Dunlop 2mm
Thanks
My Gear-