i was wondering wats the difference in sound, also some overdrive and distortion pedals you'd recommend thx
overdrive tends to be fuzzier and warmer. technically it just simulates saturated tubes in an amplifier. distortion is harsher, and usually done with circuits, although you can also saturate tubes to get it.
Satch uses the OD-1. I would recommend that, as its very good for basic tones right out of the box, but also allows much flexibility in sound.
i have the boss overdrive and distortion in one its just basically a pedal that can do distortion and overdrive just depending on how u set the pedal and stuff look into it, it was my first pedal i ever got its pretty good
Epi les paul custom Dimebuckers & Duncan Distortion
Boss ME 50 multi effects
Dime Distortion
Fender Strat with Floyd Rose Tremolo 2 stock single coil & humbucker pups
Fender Chorus Amp
Quote by Lunchbox362
Satch uses the OD-1. I would recommend that, as its very good for basic tones right out of the box, but also allows much flexibility in sound.

isn't the OD-1 really old, from about 1978? good luck finding one... They currently have the OD-3 or SD-1.. dunno what the differences between them are.
I like analogue Solid State amps that make no effort to be "tube-like", and I'm proud of it...

...A little too proud, to be honest.