when my brother was at a garage sale, he picked up 3 pedals for me. when he brought them home, i was kind of surprised by the name.

they are:
DOD FX84 Milk Box Compressor
DOD FX55 Supra Distortion
DOD FX40 Equalizer

what confused me was that none of them have a 9v input. the only one that has a 9v input is the milk box compressor, the rest of the them have to use a battery. the guy who my brother bough them from also put a killswitch on the milk box compressor.

i was just wondering what you guys thought of these pedals since i've never heard of them.

Own an Ibanez RG series guitar? Join the group.

Quote by DkassBTU
fly ass ******s wearin my hat

hahahahaha
From what I hear, they're decent cheap pedals. Sort of a step up from Dano stuff, maybe along the lines of some boss pedals in terms of quality. How much did he pay?
DOD, they used to make Digitech Pedals.
Quote by chip46
"I'm discontinuing production on the Timmy now as well. It might come back into production at some point down the road, but probably not because people will just clone it anyway cause they're stupid jerk face doo doo heads. -Paul C."
the only DOD pedal i've heard of is the "grunge" (Digitech now make a copy of it under the same name).

Its mentioned on kurtsequipment.com (as in kurt cobain), and it says:

8). DOD Grunge pedal. This was just a joke (40). At one show, it was thrown into the crowd! (10). Jim Vincent said it wasn't thrown,really (40).
Rig Winter 2017:

Fender Jazzmaster/Yamaha SG1000
Boss TU-3, DS-2, CS-3, EHX small stone, Danelectro delay
Laney VC30-112 with G12H30 speaker, or Session Rockette 30 for smaller gigs
Elixir Nanoweb 11-49 strings, Dunlop Jazz III XL picks
Shure SM57 mic in front of the amp
DOD used to make Digitech stuff but are most famous for their grunge pedal. They also made a Yngwie pedal if I'm not mistaken. As far as cheap-er pedals go, they're meant to be alright
Quote by jxljxl
If UG had a Facebook style Relationship thing, I'd e-marry you C-mak

Quote by jxljxl
I want C-mak in my bum.

^Think he might have a thing for me...
isn't there a DOD 250 overdrive pedal that a lot of people make and like the sound of?

and I don't know how handy you are with a soldering iron, but adding 9volt inputs would require drilling a hole, and soldering two wires, thats about it...
Just a heads up lol
-------------------------------
Faded Gibson SG Special - Black ice mod
Seymour Duncan SH-5 in bridge
B-52 AT 112
Ted Weber Mass100 attenuator
EHX Small Clone
EHX Metal Muff
DIY Modded tubescreamer
Dunlop 535Q Wah
Wax Potting tutorial
Quote by ICANSEEYOU7687
isn't there a DOD 250 overdrive pedal that a lot of people make and like the sound of?

and I don't know how handy you are with a soldering iron, but adding 9volt inputs would require drilling a hole, and soldering two wires, thats about it...
Just a heads up lol

Yeah, it is a popular overdrive, they have a model of it in the Digitech Distortion Factory. (Digitech DF-7.)
Quote by chip46
"I'm discontinuing production on the Timmy now as well. It might come back into production at some point down the road, but probably not because people will just clone it anyway cause they're stupid jerk face doo doo heads. -Paul C."
he only paid 35 for all three pedals so im not complaining.

the supra distortion gives my tone kind of a older 80's thrash tone. the milk box compressor is pretty nice for clean channels. i havent really gotten to the eq yet.

Quote by DkassBTU

hahahahaha
Well, Adam Jones uses the DOD Fx40 Eq pedal, and his tone is amazing. So i can say at least one of the pedals you have there is very good.
I use the EQ, and it works great. A tad noisy, but still quieter than the fish n chips
╠═══════╬═══════╣

Tap Tempo Tap Dancer of τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣

MINION of the"I drive a stick cause I'm better than you!!" Club

PM TehNez or IbanezPlayer27 to join.

EHX Users Guild. Bugera Users Militia
The MXR Lounge
This will help
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/DOD_Electronics

DOD pedals sound pretty good and aren't expensive. Some people are turned off by the plastic stomp button. The Milk Box is a good sounding compressor/sustainer and I think it sounds better than some more expensive stuff. The Supra Distortion isn't bad either. Dunno about the EQ ... never tried it. You can find these on Craigslist and Ebay and stuff all the time for $20 - $25.
Quote by gebgebgeb

what confused me was that none of them have a 9v input.

You can buy power supplies that connect to the battery input
Keeping it real since '92
really? i had no idea. do you think i could find that at guitar center?

Quote by DkassBTU

hahahahaha