Hi , i want to know what guitar model of gibson is more easy to put a floyd rose tremolo bridge specially one with looking tuners! Thanks!
Founder of the "Cool UG members" club PM gabysguitar to join. NO TO FLAMING

CHECK your PRIVATE MESSAGE every 30 minutes and ANSWER them.Is good for your health!COOL!!!!!!!!!
well... id have to say any solid body without an archtop would be about the same, save for the V... and as for tuners, idk why youd want locking tuners with a floyd as opposed to a locking nut., but thats just me.
My Gear:
Gibson Faded Flying V
"Dante's Inferno" Iceman
Fender Hot Rod Deluxe 112
etc.

Quote by freedoms_stain
I can't imagine anything worse than shagging to Mark Knopfler.

Maybe shagging Mark Knopfler, but that's about it.
the thing is that i want to play songs like steve vai that needs agressive tremolo lines and to save tuning time i want to put loking tuners and humbuckers!

CHECK your PRIVATE MESSAGE every 30 minutes and ANSWER them.Is good for your health!COOL!!!!!!!!!
Quote by TK1
idk why youd want locking tuners with a floyd as opposed to a locking nut., but thats just me.

The tuning convenience? ala Chris Broderick

Can I ask why you want to know this? e.g are you building the body or buying one and just want to add a FR?

Either way its going to be hard to change an existing bridge to a FR on any guitar, let alone something like an archtop.

Quote by dogismycopilot
Absent Mind, words cant express how much i love you. Id bone you, oh yea.

Quote by lumberjack
Absent Mind is, as usual, completely correct.

Quote by littlemurph7976
Id like to make my love for Neil public knowledge as he is a beautiful man
no i want to buy one and i m searching for one project without bridge!