Well, today I got my first Line 6 and because a lot of people said it was good I got the Spider III. I wanted a good Tool tone and my friend said it had the "Stinkfist" setting. And I thought, "Wow no need to mess with stuff." But I've got no clue how to find it. I've gone through all of the pre amp settings and stuff and I couldn't find it. I have the HD150 amp so if anyone else has this can you confirm that it's in fact on there?
people said a spider was good?....
My Gear:
Jay Turser Warlock
Baraccuda Strat
Takamine EG523SC
Samick Acoustic
Vox AD50VT
Boss DS-1
Boss CS-3
Dunlop Crybaby Wah
who told you it was good?

technically if you're only playing in your bedroom its good i suppose...
Well, I was on a low budget and my friend uses it for our band and I liked the sound. Is it just me? Well, can someone please just confirm it's on there. I really don't want to go 200 miles again to return it.
it should be under the year that the song came out
(ex) crazy train is under 80's because it came out in the 80's
"so did you do anything hardocore today?"

"yeah dude i went to the bathroom and pluged up the toilet like hardcore! water would not stop coming out of it! It was like eddie van halen was playing Eruption in my bathroom! If van halen was a toilet
Quote by miniindividual
it should be under the year that the song came out
(ex) crazy train is under 80's because it came out in the 80's

Could you please explain how to use the whole pre amp thing in general. Lol, sorry this is my first line 6. I'm a noob with them. I usually had Crates but they had way to much distortion.
You got suckered into a crap amp, too bad for you. +1 to the bird up there, manuals are helpful.
I don't give a shit if you listen to me or not
Will there come a day when people stop buying spider and MG amps. Or learn how google works.
^Sad to say it, but you're wrong. Number one, the MG has the word "Marshall" on it. Number two, the spider looks cool and has 1337 FEXXORS
Quote by Lazerzpew46ntew
Well, today I got my first Line 6 and because a lot of people said it was good I got the Spider III.

oh boy... here we go...
Quote by Kevin Saale
^Sad to say it, but you're wrong. Number one, the MG has the word "Marshall" on it. Number two, the spider looks cool and has 1337 FEXXORS

Not true about the Spider. A couple years back I was at a guitar store and was seriously looking to buy the Spider they had out. Because I thought sounded good. I didn't even bother with the effects, and I didn't care about looks. Luckily my guitar teacher was running interference, though, and he got me to buy a Blues Jr.
Quote by Sonicxlover
Kensai, I think I'll get a flamboyant sig.

Quote by Sonicxlover

Quote by Sonicxlover

Parker Nitefly Mojo sonnn
Jackson DK2M Dinky
Carvin Legacy
Fender Blues Jr.
Roland Cube 30X
Those settings are only on the larger models.
I'm pretty sure 75 or 50 watt and up.

^
He's laughing at YOU.
You better click that bastard.

Ibanez RG370DX
Peavey Valveking 112 (w/ Bad Monkey and GE-7 EQ)
Quote by Sonicxlover
Not true about the Spider. A couple years back I was at a guitar store and was seriously looking to buy the Spider they had out. Because I thought sounded good. I didn't even bother with the effects, and I didn't care about looks. Luckily my guitar teacher was running interference, though, and he got me to buy a Blues Jr.

he saved your life
Quote by MacAdam
people said a spider was good?....

you'll be surprised. the kids attending at my school's rock club think the spider amps are god. even my neighbor who is like 50 years old and plays at BB King theater in manhattan think the spider is the sh!t. the people who aren't guitar and amp guru would not know that for the money you can get something else so much better, like a peavey classic 30. the crate v18, littleblackheart.
Many people are easily impressed by shiny things or many flashy lights. I guess its true about the marshall name, they could put out a line of empty cardboard boxes with knobs drawn on it and as long as it said marshall people would buy it. So I guess we will be stuck with these spider/MG threads for a long time.
Line 6 is ok, but the spiders suck. You're just in "bad amp denial". You'll get over it some day man.

BTW, goat ******* is so fun!!
Quote by Kevin Saale
Line 6 is ok, but the spiders suck. You're just in "bad amp denial". You'll get over it some day man.

BTW, goat ******* is so fun!!

Baaaaaaaaaaad practice. Don't do it. -pun intended-
I got some good guitars, yo.
Wait, TS, your friend uses the Spider for your band?
And you went out and bought one too?

Two guitarists, using Line 6 spiders?

..Oh god..

You guys must've been the people who recorded the intro to transformers, no?
Signatures are overrated.
Quote by slayerfrk
any1 saying line 6 sucks can **** a goat
fender squier stratocaster
line 6 75w spider III amp
epiphone les paul special II
line 6 channel swicher pedal
some cheap distortion pedal
dunlop crybaby
ibanez xiphos xpt700
some cheap acoustic

Why would you buy a line 6 for the clean channel?

Unless you're running the distortion on the distorted channel.

Either way, fail.

To TS, it's in the manual somewhere. Or google it. Or go to line 6 website, and look there.
2 kids by me swear spider amps are the best and they overpower me in conversations. The first conversation when I said they sucked they were talking and were like YEAH DUDE AND THAT INSANE MODE?! HOLY ****!!! I just shut up and didn't even bother trying to argue.
Quote by slayerfrk
any1 saying line 6 sucks can **** a goat

They do suck

mmm, goats...

nom nom nom
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com